Z10 Gps not working with Wifi, When I am using mobile it is working fine. Can anyone please help me to use the same with Wifi network.

In Wifi network it is showing me my wrong location.

OS version is 10.2.1.302
    11-07-14 11:13 PM
    Z10 Gps not working with Wifi, When I am using mobile it is working fine. Can anyone please help me to use the same with Wifi network.

In Wifi network it is showing me my wrong location.

OS version is 10.2.1.302
    Where are you when you are trying to use the gps? If inside a tall or large building or inside a parking garage or subway or some place shielded, then the gps cannot "see" satellites and will not be able to report a location. If there's cell service, it might be using cell towers to locate you. But wifi can't use cell towers and would not help with any triangulation.
    11-08-14 01:12 AM
    GPS and cell/wifi/data navigation are two different things. BBerry Z10 seems to automatically turn on GPS whenever you use maps (does not seem to be a way to choose). But you should get your location with wifi even if your GPS cannot see the satellites. However, that may be a function of your wifi situation, etc. (see link below). You will get cell tower triangulation with cell data (even if GPS satellites cannot be "seen"). With my previous Android phone you could navigate with GPS off and, if you had maps stored on the SD card, navigate with data off. Right now I am in an office with no satellite access, cell data off and navigation works on wifi . In fact, on my last Android, (probably because I was near the coast) cell tower triangulation always had me "off" by at least 60 miles. Whereas wifi was better. GPS was best. Interesting article below (though a bit dated).

Think GPS is cool? IPS will blow your mind | ExtremeTech
    11-08-14 05:25 AM