My Blackberry Z10 is not getting charged through my original Blackberry charger. The phone charges up when i plug it into my laptop, or into my samsung phone's charger. My Blackberry charger is also fine as I've tried charging my samsung phone with it, and it was charging normally.

One time, I plugged in my Blackberry Z10 into Panasonic Eluga smartphone's charger (which supports fast charging), and this problem appeared after that. I have also done security wipe.

My experience with Blackberry is not good at all. Firstly, the problem of phone getting switched off at 40% battery or 60% battery was there, which is not solved until now, and to make things worse, this new charging problem has occurred.

Note: Blackberry charger is not faulty as I have charged other phones with it, and they got easily charged.
    06-24-17 02:09 AM
    Your problem started when you used an unknown charger. Perhaps that is the root cause of the problem you're having? Perhaps you damaged the battery? Try a different battery.
    06-24-17 05:33 AM
    One time, I plugged in my Blackberry Z10 into Panasonic Eluga smartphone's charger (which supports fast charging), and this problem appeared after that. I have also done security wipe.

My experience with Blackberry is not good at all. Firstly, the problem of phone getting switched off at 40% battery or 60% battery was there, which is not solved until now, and to make things worse, this new charging problem has occurred.
    The battery issue you describe is because you have been charging the device with the wrong charger, charging with the correct charger for a few cycles would fix that.

The charger issue you describe is a mystery, your phone isn't meant to be 'fast-charged' however, BlackBerry supplied the correct charger for your phone.

Just because a diesel fuel pump fits your unleaded car doesn't mean you should be putting it in your tank.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-17 11:40 AM
    ^^ This...

Is your 'fast' charger a variable voltage one, i.e. 5-9V? If so you might have been charging your fragile Lithium battery over-voltage... not good.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-17 07:59 AM