Lost my Z10 last week, went to Verizon would have to wait min two days for replacement or Z30.
    Ended up with Samsung S6.

Miss my hub,
    My notifications light and screen
    Miss simple sweep jesters to change between screens and apps
    Miss settings to limit control app access
    Miss sleep functions
    SD card and battery access
    Miss simple functions to control phone calls

Like email reminder ( similar to flag properties we had on the Bold and 0S7)
    Like s6 camera
    Like Google play store
    Like speed
    Like size. (Similar to z10)

Still learning first android so overall verdict is out

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-08-15 02:13 PM
    fair assessment and comparison
    08-08-15 02:27 PM
    I loved my Z10, hated the Z30. Did not like the Z30 screen, plus it felt awkwardly heavy too.

I don't like the new Samsung phones because I fell in love with their SD cards, removable batteries and easy moding abilities. The new ones don't have these great features. The S6 reminds me too much of the iPhone I have.

On that note, I'm hoping BB will make a high resolution, great spec filled upgrade to the Z10... Full touch of course!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!
    III 4U2NV III likes this.
    08-08-15 03:20 PM
    I have a Passport, Z30 and Z10. All are great in their respective ways. Interesting thing happened when my older AT&T branded Z10 got the newest OS. I threw my T-Mobile SIM in it after update in late June and I have been using my Z10 since. I bought two new batteries. One in the device and a spare. I have never worried about not having power or battery and I love the size, one handedness and way this device feels naked. Very underrated mobile device. It's interesting how much people like the new Moto G with its specs and price point. I will take my 2013 Z10 on 10.3.2 any and all day!

Z10 on 10.3.2
    III 4U2NV III likes this.
    08-08-15 08:46 PM
    Yes, while information had looked at the S6. And M9 there were not any compelling reasons to give up my z10 to Devine intervention or Un Devine maybe.
    Verizon should be offering the Z10 for free by now especially for a 25 year loyal customer. But nope, full pop to get a replacement

08-08-15 10:28 PM
    Ordered a new white Z10 from Amazon can't wait for it to arrive

08-09-15 03:58 PM
    Ordered a new white Z10 from Amazon can't wait for it to arrive

Great device. Order an extra OEM battery and you are good to go.

Z10 on 10.3.2
    08-09-15 05:14 PM
    Have one

08-09-15 06:00 PM
    Should of gone for the Z30. Even faster and battery life is amazing.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    08-09-15 06:03 PM
    I loved my Z10, hated the Z30. Did not like the Z30 screen, plus it felt awkwardly heavy too.

I don't like the new Samsung phones because I fell in love with their SD cards, removable batteries and easy moding abilities. The new ones don't have these great features. The S6 reminds me too much of the iPhone I have.

On that note, I'm hoping BB will make a high resolution, great spec filled upgrade to the Z10... Full touch of course!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!
    +1 Although I love my Z10, I'm itching for a new phone, there just aren't any options for me w/o leaving BlackBerry. The Z30 should have been the same form factor as the Z10. I agree as it feels bulkier and is heavier than my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-15 12:38 AM
    Lost my Z10 last week, went to Verizon would have to wait min two days for replacement or Z30.
    Ended up with Samsung S6.

Miss my hub,
    My notifications light and screen
    Miss simple sweep jesters to change between screens and apps
    Miss sleep functions
    SD card and battery access
    Miss simple functions to control phone calls

Like email reminder ( similar to flag properties we had on the Bold and 0S7)
    Like s6 camera
    Like Google play store
    Like speed
    Like size. (Similar to z10)

Still learning first android so overall verdict is out

Should have gone with another Z10. They are dirt cheap by now. And you know you would like them for sure.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-15 12:55 AM
    I just ordered yesterday my second z10.....I miss this phone.... its the most elegant phone I had. I have to say that BB10 design is so elegant and professional looking the colours they chose for the all OS are very nice. Even when I open CB website or Inside BlackBerry ....the all design in colours gives the impression that its a serious professional.... it feels like it made for Men and elegant. I never have owned iPhone, but the design of the apps and all these flashy pinks and red girly kind of look .I..I.looks almost like a toy. Blackberry is no nonsense design.Keep this way.
    anon(8050899) likes this.
    08-10-15 02:52 AM
    I just ordered yesterday my second z10.....I miss this phone.... its the most elegant phone I had. I have to say that BB10 design is so elegant and professional looking the colours they chose for the all OS are very nice. Even when I open CB website or Inside BlackBerry ....the all design in colours gives the impression that its a serious professional.... it feels like it made for Men and elegant. I never have owned iPhone, but the design of the apps and all these flashy pinks and red girly kind of look .I..I.looks almost like a toy. Blackberry is no nonsense design.Keep this way.
    When I first bought the 5s I was overwhelmed with full of life colors but back again for the Z10 now on 10.3.x I completely agree with you about the software colors.

Posted via CB10
    Robert Roger likes this.
    08-10-15 09:33 AM
    I had an iPhone for a year and a half after I got my Z10. I switched to the fruit because the Z was too buggy. I went back about a month ago when Verizon pushed the update.

It was like going home after being in a foreign land for a year.
    08-10-15 09:52 AM
    Yeah, maybe but it doesn't even work properly with most permissions on Android apps. It's pretty useless. CM mod or Android apps which need root implementations are way better.
    08-10-15 09:55 AM
    Lol you said nothing about the device. You described the software!

Posted via CB10
    08-10-15 10:43 AM
    Lol you said nothing about the device. You described the software!

Posted via CB10
    Except sd card and battery access : D

Posted via CB10
    08-10-15 11:09 AM
    Still using my Z10 two years on and it seems to be getting better with every update. I would still love a replacement that is the same size.
    HonnyBrown likes this.
    08-10-15 04:45 PM
    I'm mostly using an HTC M8 these days, but every day I miss hub, keyboard (I used to think it wasn't that much better, but after using the M8 for a while, I realize I was wrong) and multi tasking.

I love the camera (I remember thinking the Z10 was bad but not that bad, but now whenever i take anything with the Z10 I'm like "why does this picture suck so much?").

I love all the apps especially since I have peripherals that work with Android.

Give me a BB10 device with a great camera and the ability to run the Android apps I use well and I'm sold. Right now there's a few apps I don't have access to and the ones i do have access to are slow and clunky.
    08-11-15 12:22 PM
    I'm mostly using an HTC M8 these days, but every day I miss hub, keyboard (I used to think it wasn't that much better, but after using the M8 for a while, I realize I was wrong) and multi tasking.

I love the camera (I remember thinking the Z10 was bad but not that bad, but now whenever i take anything with the Z10 I'm like "why does this picture suck so much?").

I love all the apps especially since I have peripherals that work with Android.

Give me a BB10 device with a great camera and the ability to run the Android apps I use well and I'm sold. Right now there's a few apps I don't have access to and the ones i do have access to are slow and clunky.
    Yeah, the Camera is the only thing I feel that got worse, you can only get great pictures with perfect lighting.
    08-11-15 03:49 PM
    I like the option to change size of the photos you send on the S6

08-11-15 05:23 PM
    Using a Z10 now, upgraded from a Q10. Would love to get a Passport SE, but am on Verizon. Will be leaving Verizon for AT&T after the Z10.

I like the Z10 very much, but the processor is a touch anemic for this latest version of the OS 10.3.2. Great phone, just a little bit slow. I'll take it, however over any iPhone or Android on the market.

Posted via Z10
    lift likes this.
    08-11-15 06:49 PM
    Yeah, the Camera is the only thing I feel that got worse, you can only get great pictures with perfect lighting.
    Not true. User is a big variable. Here are but a couple of examples in low light from my trip last week. It can take phenomenal photos.
    why I miss my Z10-img_20150807_175652.jpg
    why I miss my Z10-img_20150806_171602.jpg
    why I miss my Z10-img_20150805_121538.jpg

Z10 on 10.3.2
    08-11-15 11:46 PM
    Sweet

08-12-15 10:08 PM
    I too miss my z10. Its been about two years since I switched platforms. I was hoping BlackBerry would make a z10 2 cause I wasn't interested in the z30 for its size. I miss almost everything except the battery and the lack of native apps. :/

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 02:00 AM
41 12