salaam!
    being a user of Symbian, android,ios and windows phone i loved blackberry because all of them never let u use your txt as well gaming or any other apps i used to have two cell phones one for my daily usage and second for gaming web surfing but when i came to get a z-10 i stopped using second phone which is lightning fast and able to perform anything.
    i am not offending any above mentioned operating systems but i think a have the right to have what i love is good for me,
    my experience with galaxy-s3.
    its an awesome phone but when i bought it i loved it so much but had to use second phone or else no one would let me play with it.but one day a friend took it as he wanted to see it so he was trying to take off the plastic cover which he tried to take off and the screen mirror came out and cracked at the upper right edge.
    ios is good but for 4s after updating the battery started to drain like a river and the home button is very annoying to double tap and after sometimes it needs to be pushed hard or sometimes it won,t work whereas apple has very small screen size compared to the present cell phones in arena also limited file transfer access very messy sort of way to synchronize music...zzzzzzzz -10 i sleep with it...
    01-21-14 04:26 AM
    Hi and welcome to Crackberry!. You should always use what works best for you.
    01-21-14 06:41 AM
    Those are very long sentences. Anyway you'll love it more when 10.2.1 is rolled out.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 06:52 AM
    i am already on 10.2.1.1925 leak with 1926 radio working awesome.
    01-21-14 06:54 AM
    Good for you. I too have used just about every operating system and have returned to blackberry. I started off with the Z10. And I'm now on the Q10

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 07:01 AM
    I Was also symbian user. It was ok but nowadays everything is better.
    As tablet i bought ipad mini because size was ok. But iOS comparing to bb10 is really funny
    For example:
    As user of Q10 with almost 1 year experience i can't say that iOS have multitasking.
    Also web browser in BlackBerry is 100 times better.

When i had only ipad I was using my not so often as before but I was.
    Now, with Q10 my PC wasn't turned on for 1 week and it isn't one time case.

So really people should consider BlackBerry as their phone even, there are not so many apps( not mentioning sideloading android apps because IMO BlackBerry should more focus on apps built for blackberry) as in appstore or google play and it's not ideal, but Hey! Smartphones aren't so old.
    We are using them only for few years.

Also I think that most people are only using basics options of their phones like messaging, calling, maybe sometimes taking picture and alarm clock.
    Oh, more advance are also using calendar.
    01-21-14 07:17 AM