After the latest update that was launched, I have faced many problems with my Z10 :
    the mobile switch off itself repeatedly
    I cant connect to WIFI even I turn the devise ON but in reality it is still OFF
    I have tried to reset it to factory many times to get the older version and solve the issue but wasnt successful.
    is there anyone who can help either by solving the issue of WIFI or to restore the devise to default OS that was launched with.
    Hope that blackberry improve the software as I got most of its products and I begin to think about the brand itself.
    06-07-15 06:15 PM
    Run the most recent autoloader for a clean install.

Download and unzip to PC, plug in phone, run file. Autoloader will erase everything on your phone and install latest OS.

https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/6tMMp...-637Yfg_vO7Nw/

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.798
    06-07-15 07:17 PM
    I will try to do so
    Even i had it bfore
    Thank u for ur assistance
    06-08-15 04:28 AM
    After the latest update that was launched, I have faced many problems with my Z10 :
    the mobile switch off itself repeatedly
    I cant connect to WIFI even I turn the devise ON but in reality it is still OFF
    I have tried to reset it to factory many times to get the older version and solve the issue but wasnt successful.
    is there anyone who can help either by solving the issue of WIFI or to restore the devise to default OS that was launched with.
    Hope that blackberry improve the software as I got most of its products and I begin to think about the brand itself.
    Do a security wipe. "Don't" restore back up files. Trial for connection the WiFi!

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 09:36 AM
    This option also was given a shot
    I made a security wipe then started the setting, but in vain without any beam of success
    06-08-15 09:38 AM
    This option also was given a shot
    I made a security wipe then started the setting, but in vain without any beam of success
    So, are you now on 10.3.2.798 with a clean install after using the autoloader link I posted above?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.798
    06-08-15 09:40 AM
    Still havent tried the autoloader
    But i had a similar one that i tried before
    Will update u once run it this evening
    Thanks in advance
    06-08-15 09:43 AM
    Dear conite, i followed the above given instructions but still the same issue persist
    Whats the solution?
    06-08-15 03:05 PM
    Dear conite, i followed the above given instructions but still the same issue persist
    Whats the solution?
    I'm still not quite sure I understand your issue. Can you make phone calls? Is it only the WiFi you are having problems with? Have you tried connecting to other routers?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.798
    06-08-15 03:19 PM
    I can make phone calls, have 3G functioning good
    Everything is okay except the option WiFi that i cant turn on
    When i turn it on there is no sign of searching signals or current routers.
    Swipe back i find that WiFi option is off.
    Restarted device many times, reseted it to default, applied the autoloader that u advised me with
    All attempts were in vain knowing that it was working and of a sudden i restarted the device then cant find wifi any more.
    06-08-15 07:01 PM
    I have the same problem after the last update.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 08:12 PM
    I can make phone calls, have 3G functioning good
    Everything is okay except the option WiFi that i cant turn on
    When i turn it on there is no sign of searching signals or current routers.
    Swipe back i find that WiFi option is off.
    Restarted device many times, reseted it to default, applied the autoloader that u advised me with
    All attempts were in vain knowing that it was working and of a sudden i restarted the device then cant find wifi any more.
    What happens if you remove the SIM card and try?
    06-09-15 08:02 AM
    No signal being detected
    I have tried all these options
    Think that I should drive away from blackberry as i experienced some troubles with the classic an got back to Q10 leaving the Z10 at the shadow.
    06-09-15 06:17 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...sables-931254/
    Why I cant connect to WIFI?-img_20150610_192823.png
    Dude go through that link completely and just disable what's there in the image.. I did it..it works..

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 08:59 AM
    thank you for the advise, but I dont see that its reasonable as my Q10, Iphones, and other Items are connected and can detect the Myfi except this one (z10)
    the issue is that I turn on WIFI when I got back to main page where you can find Mobile Network, Wifi, NFS...
    I found that its OFF, it doesnt turn on... there should be a force turn on which is not available.
    something wrong with the choice itself, it doesnt function
    06-23-15 11:52 AM
    Oh so you have a MiFi?? Is there a limit to the number of devices you can connect to it at one time?? There usually is. 5 to 10 depending on the model. Maybe you should try disconnecting the other devices first, before reconnecting the Z10. Then slowly add back the others and see what happens.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-15 12:05 PM