I've noticed that if I start a chat in hub bbm then go back later after a phone call into the app bbm, my msg I previously started is not there. Same goes with texts and I've even noticed the contacts app is separate from the contacts list within the phone app.

Why do you think it's done this way instead of pulling a common link to just one instance of it? Makes it confusing sometimes when I'm going in and out of conversations as to where I had originated the conversation. Also seems tedious for developers to problem solve since there's multiple folders for the same thing.
    04-15-13 10:35 AM
    I'd also like to add that if you open contacts app then text a contact, it makes you think your in the texts app, but your not. So if you don't back out and just minimize it, it's hard to distinguish where you are. If you try and open the contacts app again, it keeps bringing up that last text.

Coupled with the back button always hidden behind the keyboard makes it feel "Not flowish"

I wouldn't consider these as problems with the phone but more of idiosyncrasies of the OS that I'm still trying to figure out after two months lol
    04-15-13 10:43 AM
    Ive got to agree and this is what irritates me with the hub the most. I think BB knows about this and will improve on it because it certain seems like more effort than needed.
    04-15-13 11:32 AM
    I hope so.

When I open up a whatsapp msg in hub it takes me to the real whatsapp. But if I open a text, contact from within or bbm it brings me to a second instance of that app.

There's quite a few differences between the two as well. For instance in Hub BBM some of my contacts have voice call whereas those same contacts in App BBM its missing the call feature. That is one of a few differences Ive caught
    04-15-13 05:20 PM