Hi Guys,

I am wondering if anyone of you was able to experience and solve my Z10 problem. This morning when I tried to charge my Z10 it went on as usual but then I noticed it that it suddenly stops charging around 60%. I tried to unplug and plug it again and it charges for a while then stops charging again. I was able to increase the charge to 70% by ocassionally doing this. I already did some troubleshotting like removing the battery while plugged in then returning it again after a few mins but the problem still persist. I hope you guys can share your knowledge regading this problem.

Thank you,
    Glen
    05-16-15 01:53 AM
    Hi Guys,

I am wondering if anyone of you was able to experience and solve my Z10 problem. This morning when I tried to charge my Z10 it went on as usual but then I noticed it that it suddenly stops charging around 60%. I tried to unplug and plug it again and it charges for a while then stops charging again. I was able to increase the charge to 70% by ocassionally doing this. I already did some troubleshotting like removing the battery while plugged in then returning it again after a few mins but the problem still persist. I hope you guys can share your knowledge regading this problem.

Thank you,
    Glen
    Could be bad hardware contact, aging battery, or OS issue. Use a battery app or https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ode=US&lang=en to check how the health is. If it's green (good health) move on and cut one or two slits of an index card, fold, then place at the end of the battery, between it and the housing. This will add pressure to ensure contact of battery. If this doesn't help then you might need to take some time to wipe the device.
    05-16-15 02:11 AM
    Had the same problem when I bought mine. Let it charge to how much it can then remove battery and time for an hour then reinsert.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 06:22 AM
    I had this problem as well. My sister didn't give me the original charger and I probably went through 6 until I found one that worked. I have a rocket fish charger. Got it at best buy

Posted via CB10
    05-17-15 12:26 PM