My Blackberry Z10 ran out of charge the other day and since then has not turned on properly. When I put it on charge the yellow/orange light flashed as normal and then after a bit the Blackberry screen came on and my phone started to load up. my lock screen came on as usual however as soon as I tried to unlock it it turned off again with the low battery image coming up on my screen. Since then, the phone seems to be stuck in a cycle of the red light being on for about 10 seconds and the screen black, then it goes onto the Blackberry screen and begins to load up till about 30% then turns off again and the cycle is repeated etc. I tried to change the battery for an old one I had from another Blackberry Z10 but it is still the same. I tried taking out the battery several times and leaving it out for a while before putting it back in but nothing has changed. Please Help! Thank you
    11-18-15 05:55 AM
    is it recognized by your PC? maybe you should reload the OS
    11-18-15 07:01 AM
    Try to use a high amperage charger rather than a USB charger if you aren't doing so. Lower amp chargers may sometimes not be able to kickstart a battery cycle. You can also try a soft reset while the device is plugged in.
    11-18-15 02:16 PM
    It sounds like your charger or battery isn't up to snuff. LS1 batteries are dirt cheap.
    11-18-15 02:27 PM