Hello Crackberry Team!

I have a power bank that gives 2.1A output (that's what it says on it), and a charger that gives 850mA output. When I started using the two of these, which was around the same time, the battery would charge extremely fast. Normally, video calling takes up a lot of charge, but when I started using these, even when I am on video calls, I used to see the percentage of charge going up pretty fast. During these days, I used to get a very good battery backup. One day, I got 16 hours until it hit battery saving mode!

But just randomly, I don't get that speed anymore. It would take anywhere between 3.5 to 4.5 hours even on standby for the battery to reach 100%. I have tried plugging it on different points to see if it has to do with the incoming, but the results are the same on all the points, and I don't see any problems with the power bank or the charger. How can I make it charge like it used to? Please help!

Thanks so much in advance!
    06-25-16 12:11 PM
    overheated and killed the battery life on it by the sounds of it.
    06-25-16 01:29 PM
    Yeah you've knackered the battery, you can't just push that much power into a phone that's not designed for it, remember if it's getting warm that means there's resistance and it will damage it in the end

Posted via CB10
    06-25-16 01:44 PM