I got a Blackberry Z10 from ebay later to discover that it was locked. I went on AT&T website and requested for unlock code, which they sent after 2days. I ve tried the unlock code and the phone wont unlock. Contacted AT&T again, they insist that its the correct code. I took the phone to service provider i want to use, they tried the code it still failed. Has anyone experienced this problem before?
    05-19-15 01:34 PM
    did you try it while a non at t sim was installed and it still did not work?
    05-19-15 08:07 PM
    You can try that but truth is, you no longer need to put an "alien" SIM in to get the unlock function to work. How many tries (out of ten) do you have left? If I were you I'd try this question on the at&t forum...

AT&T - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Also you might ask about a reliable 3rd party unlock site that will refund your money if the code you buy from them does not work. Needless to say, if it's the same code, don't try it again. I presume that for sure it's an at&t branded phone?
    05-19-15 09:23 PM
    I ve 4 tries left, just bought a another code which was sent from the third party, its exactly the same as the one sent by AT&T, the phone still cant unlock
    05-20-15 12:27 AM
    OK, stop trying. If you have not asked this question on the at&t forum, try asking on the unlock forum...

BlackBerry Unlocking - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

I have seen this issue on and off before. at&t is supposed to be a 16 digit code, but have seen cases (not sure if it was at&t) where using the first 8 digits worked, But with so few tries left I would go on the unlock forum and ask around. There are a number of 3rd party unlock individuals in the loop there as well.
    05-20-15 10:03 AM
    I'm not sure if the latest versions of Link even support XP. EOL for the OS was over a year ago at this point, and IPV6 support which Link requires was spotty at best with anything earlier than Windows 7. I'd make sure you have all of the .NET framework 4 updates installed, as well as any optional updates offered in Microsoft Update installed.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 06:20 PM
    i have 3 tries left.now i am being advised to use an at t sim in my at t branded z10 and the unlock code should work.
    05-28-15 09:08 PM
    Try to use first 8 digits or second 8 digits of whole unlock code you received from ATT then will be done no worries

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 10:13 PM
    I would not do that and neither should anyone else with three tries remaining.Then you're down to 1 remaining try when you've burned another 2.
    06-02-15 06:39 AM
    You have the wrong code. Period. You do not need to put in another SIM. You need the right code.
    06-02-15 08:22 AM