So weird!

Not only that, when checking the setting of HUB management under a specific account (i.e. twitter or gmail), there are instances when each would show a different listing of what should be displayed!

Anyone have a solution for this?
    02-15-13 11:56 PM
    Mine behaves the same. Interested to see who knows what is happening.
    02-16-13 01:02 AM
    This is really distressing as I miss emails this way.

Also.... I don't know about you, but I also can't see photos I post on BBM to a group. It just doesn't show up in the HUB. Need to go thru the nested BBM icon
    02-16-13 01:33 AM
    I see this very same question has popped up on the BlackBerry Support site, I've been trying to figure this out too. I first noticed this just after I got my Z10 last week. At first I figured it was just that I was doing something wrong, but now I don't think that's the case. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the device attempting to conserve power by shutting down the services that aren't being used all that often. I also wonder if it might be because there's no "save settings". Either way I hope there's a fix for this soon.
    02-16-13 01:12 PM
    I have also noticed that the 'notification ' icons on the left side of the peek is only showing hub icon and not the other things that always show up in the advertising images. Anyone else?

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-16-13 03:34 PM
    So weird!

Not only that, when checking the setting of HUB management under a specific account (i.e. twitter or gmail), there are instances when each would show a different listing of what should be displayed!

Anyone have a solution for this?
    Not sure why this works, or if the solution will be permanent. Turn Wi-Fi off, then in Hub Management, turn the items you want included in the main view of the Hub, to "On". They're staying "on" for me at the moment. I've turned Wi-Fi back on. So far, settings have remained on.
    silverbullet likes this.
    02-19-13 06:20 AM
    Gives me continuous grief. Frequently it turns off the email address i use the most. I am always checking. Needs to be fixed.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 06:42 AM
    Me too just created a post (should have searched, mods delete sorry)
    05-02-13 10:07 AM
    I haven't really noticed this but notice this always happens with contact on sim. Causing duplicate contacts. I turn it of almost daily.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 10:12 AM
    Same thing happening here, thought I was doing something wrong but seems others have the same issue?

Needs to be resolved quickly, hub is the essence of BB10!
    05-23-13 07:07 AM
    What service provider are you all with and what OS are you running?

I am on rogers 10.1 and have never had the issue you describe even from day one had phone since Feb 12th 2013.

I have all Hub settings at default.

I am wondering if it is a carrier issue or OS version issue.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 07:38 AM
    Make sure you check for software updates first. Turn off everything in hub. Reboot. Turn on what you want in hub. Restart

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 07:42 AM
    What service provider are you all with and what OS are you running?

I am on rogers 10.1 and have never had the issue you describe even from day one had phone since Feb 12th 2013.

I have all Hub settings at default.

I am wondering if it is a carrier issue or OS version issue.

Posted via CB10
    I've come across this numerous times, with Rogers on all the official OS's
    05-23-13 08:00 AM
    This happens on fido too. But no reboots

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 08:13 AM
    I had noticed a couple of times where this happened in the past. Yesterday at work I had an insane day email wise. Hub settings were constantly changing themselves. It lead to emails not being responded to in a timely fashion and other issues. Drove me to do a "restore to factory settings" last night. After doing so I have been checking the Hub settings constantly. So far no changes have occurred.

This is the 3rd restore in the last week. Still love the phone but I hope they can iron out the wrinkles in this OS soon.
    05-23-13 08:28 AM
    Similar problem here. After a number of wipes, restarts and reloads in various orders, it appears to be stable at the moment, but the contacts on the SIM card that keith1000 mentioned picqued my interest...see my previous post for full details, but I wondered if that had anything to do with the Hub conflict I'm experiencing between FB and text/email. Hub settings change on their own, but specifically, when I update FB account in the settings menu to receive notifications and synchronize messages, I no longer receive text messages. Could the contact file be the basis for all these problems?
    05-23-13 11:02 AM