Hi, whenever i open an existing twitter DM conversation with blackberryhelp, i am constantly prompted with a message that they are not an existing contact despite the fact i am following them and they are following me, and i can see them in my contacts app. Attachment 347089. thanks
    04-12-15 12:20 PM
    hi, thank you for the reply. the twitter app is fully updated. I can see 4 tokens in that panel that have the twitter label: OS X twitter integration by Apple, Mobile Web by Twitter, Twitter for Blackberry by Twitter for Blackberry application and lastly Twitter for Blackberry by RIM. I am not sure which one to revoke. I am guessing that it is one of the last two. The last one is the oldest. I am only getting this issue in the Hub; if i open the message in the App itself, all seems fine. When you say "re-login", do you mean to re-create the twitter account under Accounts.
    Hi,
    You can revoke both of them as it won't do any harm.
    With 're-login' I meant being asked to re enter your credentials.
    Oh so the problem is only with blackberry hub?
    That being said, try refreshing the hub as shown in this video http://m.crackberry.com/how-restart-...-swipe-gesture

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2267 | @maskosx
    Try updating your twitter app if it's outdated.
    If doing so didn't do the trick, then try logging in to twitter on your desktop's browser then go to Settings > Apps (in the panel) > Find a token called 'Twitter for BlackBerry and revoke its access.
    You will have to re-login after doing so.

Hope this helps.

04-12-15 02:04 PM
    hi, thank you for the reply. the twitter app is fully updated. I can see 4 tokens in that panel that have the twitter label: OS X twitter integration by Apple, Mobile Web by Twitter, Twitter for Blackberry by Twitter for Blackberry application and lastly Twitter for Blackberry by RIM. I am not sure which one to revoke. I am guessing that it is one of the last two. The last one is the oldest. I am only getting this issue in the Hub; if i open the message in the App itself, all seems fine. When you say "re-login", do you mean to re-create the twitter account under Accounts.
    04-12-15 04:17 PM
    Hi,
    You can revoke both of them as it won't do any harm.
    With 're-login' I meant being asked to re enter your credentials.
    Oh so the problem is only with blackberry hub?
    That being said, try refreshing the hub as shown in this video http://m.crackberry.com/how-restart-...-swipe-gesture

04-13-15 03:12 AM