Why do BlackBerry haters hang out here and just cr@p all over the forums with no substance or value add?

I am amazed with BlackBerry deserters coming and adding their emotional feedback. I would think they have found a better device to use and BlackBerry is a chapter in the past?

Maybe it's a case of not know what you have lost until you lose it?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Keng Ng; 11-07-13 at 03:37 PM.
    11-07-13 02:51 PM
    11-07-13 02:54 PM
    It's just like a religious war.
    I don't know what they really want to tell and some of them will have a good reason like massive disappointing experience in the past.
    That's still silly and I hope some of them take their opinions and just walk away.

Swiped with my awesome Z10 keyboard
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-07-13 02:55 PM
    Good question. Most of them feed off of getting a rise out of CrackBerry folks. It is best just to ignore them, actually. They don't really want to discuss anything of note. They just want to watch BlackBerry burn and laugh about it.
    11-07-13 02:57 PM
    It's just like a religious war.
    I don't know what they really want to tell and some of them will have a good reason like massive disappointing experience in the past.
    That's still silly and I hope some of them take their opinions and just walk away.

Swiped with my awesome Z10 keyboard
    Cosign the "religious war" analogy.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z10N
    NightSlayer and akowundu like this.
    11-07-13 03:01 PM
    i think it shows how empty thier lives are,,, i don't care for other phones, yet i don't go out of my way to go to thier sites & bash them...
    11-07-13 03:03 PM
    Human nature I'm afraid.

Proudly posted by an Essex Lad with Z10
    11-07-13 03:06 PM
    because a good amount of the haters were once BB users who were disappointed time after time after time
    11-07-13 03:08 PM
    Envy, breeds hate.
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-07-13 03:10 PM
    I don't want to offend anyone but does anyone else think that fanadroids are the worst now? I mean I don't hear too much from Apple and Windows fans anymore or at all.

I seriously don't understand why there's so much hate, I mean it's a phone not a hockey team.
    11-07-13 03:15 PM
    Yes. It does feel like Android fans (not users) are creating the most noise. It kills the forum, I have sift through tons of superfluous stuff to find real information.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 03:41 PM
    I have been using Blackberry devices since 2006 and what I have noticed here on this site lately is that if your not telling everyone how great your Blackberry device is and/or how great OS10 is, your are a troll, iSheep and/or fanboy and here I thought this was suppose to be an open forum?

Some of us like myself are critical of what Blackberry is doing and are going to express our opinion and not some sugar coated stuff to make everyone feel good. We have invested allot of time and money into their products and if something is not right in the Blackberry world, we are going to say something about it. My advice to folks who do like hearing negative things about the brand is, don't read the post.

I have posted both positive and negative things on this site because I always respect the folks and this forum for allowing me to do that, I feel when folks are not allowed to express what they feel and are hammered because of it, well I think it's time to close it down, just my thoughts.
    11-07-13 03:53 PM
    Some people live empty lives and get joy out of bringing others down. Unfortunately, there's many of them here.
    MADBRADNYC, bradu1 and wincyUt like this.
    11-07-13 03:57 PM
    I don't an objective comparison to other phones or constructive feedback. I just don't get emotional rants with no substance like "BlackBerry is doomed because they are #$$#".. what is anyone supposed to do with that?

Posted via CB10
    wincyUt, Anilu7, mnc76 and 2 others like this.
    11-07-13 04:01 PM
    I think the bb user are too sensitive,there is always this kind of thread,the other thread even calling canadian is stupid to not understand bb10,you guys should calm yourself,i like crackberry and read whats new on bb ,but i sometimes find some post talking **** about iphone while in imore everybody is no nice toward bb user
    trwrt and PDADoctor like this.
    11-07-13 04:05 PM
    Why do BlackBerry haters hang out here and just cr@p all over the forums with no substance or value add?

I am amazed with BlackBerry deserters coming and adding their emotional feedback. I would think they have found a better device to use and BlackBerry is a chapter in the past?

Posted via CB10
    They have no life or friends and no one else will talk to them. SO the come hear and lie and spread hate knowing that at least someone will respond to them. I don't get it.
    bradu1, wincyUt and bungaboy like this.
    11-07-13 04:07 PM
    Not all, but some are paid trollers quite specifically here to create havoc. I'm sure the other makers know that Crackberry in one of the most popular BBerry site, which makes it a perfect target for guerilla marketers.

They create (in some cases many) fake personas that constantly provide a steady stream of negativity on various vendor-centric sites and retail sites. Ever wonder what those "work at home" adds are well, ths is what they do. These organizations have many hundreds of "stringers" that are directed to both post positive comments for one vendor or negative for another. Also, "placement" blogs are also now very popular where you think you're getting unbiased product advice or market predictions, when in fact it's from a person who is fully paid to promote certain brands.

Blackberry has been the target of these entities for years and while I have no proof, this all commenced when the iPhone was introduced.
    Last edited by EchoTango; 11-08-13 at 10:40 AM.
    11-07-13 04:08 PM
    Low self esteem. It is easier to criticize what you fear, hate or do not understand. Read, review, research - make up your own mind.

They may be Sheep = herd animals, herbivores who feel uncomfortable in anything other than a large slow moving crowd. Stand your ground, remain the Sheep dog wary of the Wolf.
    Derlitz likes this.
    11-07-13 04:09 PM
    Some people live empty lives and get joy out of bringing others down. Unfortunately, there's many of them here.
    ^^THIS^^
    Nothing deeper. Just this simple............
    bradu1 likes this.
    11-07-13 04:17 PM
    There are a lot of BlackBerry users that comment in other sites. Most comments are like infomercials, with 20 bullet points explaining why BB10 phones are the best or how other platforms are laggy and toys with stupid blind followers. These types of comments will likely incite annoyed readers to go to Crackberry site and provide their opinions.
    liteScribble likes this.
    11-07-13 04:23 PM

Posted via CB10
    It's because they know there's so many cool people here and they want to fit in. The problem is, they're all iPhone or Android users and they forget how to be cool so they just end up actin like idiots. Haha

In all seriousness tho, I have no idea. But there sure are a lot of them around here.

Posted via CBZ10 baby!
    bradu1 and bungaboy like this.
    11-07-13 04:43 PM
    Need something to do when your bored of cat talking and fart apps and your sitting in Starbucks drinking a latte! Lol

You wouldn't know good if it bit you in the...!
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-07-13 04:49 PM
    I just don't get emotional rants with no substance like "BlackBerry is doomed because they are #$$#".. what is anyone supposed to do with that?
    Don't read or respond to it?
    niss63 likes this.
    11-07-13 04:50 PM
    There are a lot of BlackBerry users that comment in other sites. Most comments are like infomercials, with 20 bullet points explaining why BB10 phones are the best or how other platforms are laggy and toys with stupid blind followers. These types of comments will likely incite annoyed readers to go to Crackberry site and provide their opinions.
    And how many of those posts are there compared to the daily, hour by hour, minute by minute post that we receive here.

It's always the same arguments:

'I was a huge BlackBerry fan for years and I was done wrong' ...then by all means, move on, if you have a change of heart, you will be welcomed back.

'this is an open forum and I have the right to post what I want' well, not exactly, this is a privately owned forum, which was created by BlackBerry enthusiasts for BlackBerry enthusiasts. It's obviously not open as we can not curse, and cannot use certain words any longer i.e. tr*ll, fanb*y, etc etc

'I have been a member a long time and still have friends here' the most comical argument. If you're friends have also moved on, then isn't there a better place for you to hang out? If your friends haven't moved on, is it really friendly to tr*ll them here?

And finally the worst of all,

'you can't handle objective discussions about the negative things that are occuring?' yes, we can, and those conversations happen here all the time. The problem is that this argument is used by those that are not having objective conversations. Coming in to a thread chanting 'BlackBerry is dead, what's your next device going to be, specs specs specs, trolololola' is not an objective discussion. When everyone else can see what they're doing, they're not fooling anyone.

#IchooseBlackBerry10 (BB#25)
    11-07-13 04:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    It's very simple. Because they are not just BB haters - they are anti BB activists. They care enough to actually want to add their own little negative influence on the situation. If they didn't care, they wouldn't bother.
    bradu1, bungaboy and canuckvoip like this.
    11-07-13 04:53 PM
254 123 ...