hai friends,i have been using my z10 for the past one year..it was smooth and really in love with it, but recently my z10 used to freeze or stuck and jus fades away no option ,rather to open the back shield and pull outvthe battery and restart it again...is there anyone who have been facing the same issue or is there anybody who could help me to overcome this problem. Please I really need ur helps guys.
    05-01-15 04:49 PM
    Tip, hold volume up and down for a quick restart, it's about the same as a battery pull.

If it's getting slow, make sure it's updated, and give it a clear out, if you have Apps you don't use then remove them, especially headless apps, of that doesn't work give it a Security wipe
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    05-01-15 04:59 PM
    Which version and OS do you have?

You should type 'myver' (without the ' ') and that will tell us. Have you recently updated your device? It seems to be a common issue. Once you tell us more about your device, we could guide you to a solution.
    05-01-15 05:00 PM
    I have a z10 and always make sure its up to date with the new o/s. I was having issues around christmas time with it lagging and crashing my apps so I did the new os update, but now its crashing more often and freezing in apps to the point where I have to close and reopen them a few times before dong a complete hard set. My issues haven't changed with anything I have done from resetting it to deleting apps, I've done it all and it is so frustrating!! I've called tech support with my carrier a few times as well and I'm just not getting any help with this. I am to the point where I'm going to say goodbye to blackberry forever and go to a more stable smartphone I can't have my phone not working.
    05-15-15 06:42 AM