I have issues with my Z10. on the lock screen i can't type my password to unlock. When i type in number pad no issues happen. Now i can't access to my phone. My phone still working normally . it can receive notify, call, message. i try reset with power button + up + down volume key , remove battery but it still no working.
    plz help me if you know. Thankss
    10-14-14 03:20 AM
    have you tried restarting the phone? it has happened with me too a few times, mainly when i tried to wake the phone up from bedside mode.
    10-14-14 08:21 AM
    I have had the screen come up without keyboard, but two fingers swiping up from the bottom of the screen solved that.
    Sometimes if I have a issue with the lock screen I use the screen lock button at the top to lock/unlock the display and then try the password again.
    Though my issue is slightly different to yours it may be worth a go.
    Good luck & let us know how you solve it.
    10-15-14 10:22 AM
    Can you unlock with BBerry protect?

OR plug into computer with BB Link as I think it asks for your password there as well.
    Last edited by scrannel; 10-16-14 at 11:29 AM.
    10-15-14 11:15 AM
    Hi I neeeeeeed help I have a z30 my pic lock was put in wrong now I'm lock I'm trying to put my bb pw but when I do that nothing happening
    02-26-15 08:33 PM
    Hi I neeeeeeed help I have a z30 my pic lock was put in wrong now I'm lock I'm trying to put my bb pw but when I do that nothing happening
    So, you can't enter your picture password movement? After 5 tries it should offer the number entry screen??

Try restarting the phone.

Do not exhaust your tried as the phone will be wiped of all data.

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

For the Z10: If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    02-26-15 09:37 PM