As I've mentioned a few dozen times, BB is not getting Google Play access. They've publicly said they aren't even attempting Google certification, because they know that BB10 would never pass. Hint: Google certification, which is the first of several steps to getting access to Google Play, requires the device to be running Android (completely Android, just just a runtime) as the primary OS, and just recently, it even requires a boot screen that says so. It is also necessary to pre-install all of the Google apps, most of which don't run on the Runtime. As even BB has made clear, anyone holding out hope for official Play Store access is just spinning their wheels.
    Thank you. Nobody seems to listen though, not even Kevin Michaluk. The only way BlackBerry could satisfy the user base's appetite for Google Services is to release a full Android handset.
    04-19-14 07:45 AM
    One of the GOOD things about having an unpopular phone is the accessories are cheap. I got screen protectors and cases at an AT&T Store for 1/2 price.

The sales associate assumed that I HAD to have a Blackberry for work. She was astounded to learn that I chose to have one.

It's very curious that a device that is objectively on par with iOS and Android is perceived as the worse things in the world or that people have so much emotional investment in what device they use.

I bought a Z10 because I could type faster and more accurately than I could on any other device. Is is rugged and efficient to use. I hope there is a BlackBerry when I am ready to upgrade.

My co-workers have iphones and Galaxy phones, all with cracked screens. Pretty phones, but not intended for a rugged industrial environment.

Posted via CB10
    Cheap accessories? I have all the accessories for the Z30, and they weren't cheap! Some were on sale, but accessories still cost a fair price, especially the official BlackBerry products like the holster, pocket and transform shell.

Posted using my Z30
    Thalestr likes this.
    04-19-14 07:48 AM
127 ... 456