Your post is factually ignorant and misleading. I'm no Apple fan boy but your comments against iTunes go against hundreds of millions of very satisfied users. Iphone as a "read only email device", give me a freaking break. While I wait for the Q10 to launch I'm using an Iphone 5 and a Nexus phone. Today I used my iPhone to reply to a long list of emails, whether thumb typing with both hands or one hand it's NO PROBLEM and easily as fast as my Bold 9900. The new Nexus 4�s keyboard is even better than the iPhone. Why do you rant and spread false statements like that? This hate and extreme ignorance towards fans of Apple products and their devices is pathetic. Why can't people just chat, discuss and RESPECT other people opinions?
    Please provide a source to research that confirms these "Hundreds of millions of very satisfied users". Until then I suggest you stop generalising your own opinion. Unlike you I have barely described my own experience with the iPhone, which might be different from yours,but it does not make it invalid. If I were to follow your "pathetic" style of argument, I would say something in the lines of : Your statement of thumb typing on an iPhone is attrociosly false. It horrifies the whole population of India, and now they all have to stay inside. We all know that two thumb typing is impossible on iPhone.
    But unlike you I try to understand where you're coming from - that place with really small hands.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by sydsam; 02-17-13 at 04:30 PM.
    wasabiGT likes this.
    02-17-13 04:13 PM
    Another War and Peace length troll post. They all have the same script, written by newbie accounts, cover the same tired points, possibly generated by a bot. Hey, OP, watch out for the big Billy Goat Gruff, the one that butts you off the bridge.
    Have you actually tried other smartphones? I am not a newbie and I am very disappointed with the Z10. I own almost every available late model smartphone and tablet on this planet and I can assure you that the Z10 is not even close to the hype surrounding it on this forum.
    So before accusing other people of trolling around, maybe you should start broaden your horizon and try other products too. I get it, not everbody can afford or wants to buy that many gadgets but you need to understand that there are many people who can and do and who actually have a clue what they are talking about. Unlike other people who seem to be trapped in their single product, single brand, single OS universe.
    djh_wolf likes this.
    02-17-13 04:46 PM
    For me, I was really hoping for BlackBerry to do a number of things but if it had killer battery life, I would have switch. Since not, still on iPhone 4S...
    02-17-13 05:14 PM
    Have you actually tried other smartphones? I am not a newbie and I am very disappointed with the Z10. I own almost every available late model smartphone and tablet on this planet and I can assure you that the Z10 is not even close to the hype surrounding it on this forum.
    So before accusing other people of trolling around, maybe you should start broaden your horizon and try other products too. I get it, not everbody can afford or wants to buy that many gadgets but you need to understand that there are many people who can and do and who actually have a clue what they are talking about. Unlike other people who seem to be trapped in their single product, single brand, single OS universe.
    Being close to hype is such a vague pin point, what exactly are you trying to prove? That z10 is subpar some people's expectations? Of course it can be, but what the **** does this has to do with you owning some phones?
    I'm really confused by this reply, I guess the guy has a clue what he is talking about.

PS. Can someone explain to me what is he on about?

Posted via CB10
    02-17-13 05:20 PM
    I pick up my phone. I talk. I browse through my emails, tweets, linkedin, texts, BBM, without leaving my in box. I share what I need to, I send reminders to myself using remind me. This also works without any input from me to my evernote account. My calendar keeps me up to date on what is going on during my day, again without having to leave my in box.
    Cheers
    Huh? The Hub is a gimmick! You have swipe 10x just to get out of it because there's no home button.

The Bold does a better job of inbox management and multi tasking with the Blackberry key.
    02-17-13 05:43 PM
    Huh? The Hub is a gimmick! You have swipe 10x just to get out of it because there's no home button.

The Bold does a better job of inbox management and multi tasking with the Blackberry key.
    1 time to swipe, you have, young padawan.

Posted via CB10
    wasabiGT and southlander like this.
    02-17-13 06:01 PM
    I appreciated this user's review. I felt that it was honest and he wasn't too much of a fanboy for either side. Sometimes threads can be so one sided. We should be able to point out what doesn't make us happy without being branded a troll or accused of being "paid by apple" to write up this kind of stuff. That's just silly. We all have personal preferences and I like reading about other user's experiences. As a current iPhone 5 user, I'm going to tell ya right now, I'm coming back to BB when the Q10 hits in the US. It doesn't matter if a million people post how much they dislike bb10 or they're selling it after a week's use. It's my device and I can make my own decisions. I read reviews to prepare myself for any issues that may arise. The Z10 looks cool, but I really dislike typing on glass. Call me old fashioned. I want my buttons back. BRING ME A Q10!
    AAG64 likes this.
    02-17-13 07:04 PM
    This is what you said. And the other sentence is not relevant as it is referring to something I haven't said. Stop twisting other peoples words. It's lame
    Show me where I said file management? I am not twisting. Chill out. Attachments work great. File management in terms of the local storage is nonexistent on the iPhone.

When did you last try an iPhone or iTunes as a main device or program?

Why so emotional about this? You feel good calling me lame?

To each his own I guess. I have used all the platforms on and off as phone junkie. None are truly bad.
    Last edited by tack; 02-18-13 at 07:07 PM.
    02-18-13 06:55 PM
    Show me where I said file management? I am not twisting. Chill out. Attachments work great. File management in terms of the local storage is nonexistent on the iPhone.

When did you last try an iPhone or iTunes as a main device or program?

Why so people get so emotional about these things??? You post to try to offend and them get offended.
    One the biggest flaws of iPhone is that it cannot handle emails with attachments, I personally struggle to understand how it can even be called a smartphone, considering this flaw. And yeah you do need a file management app to manage in coming and outgoing docs.

I used iPhone 4S until November last year. Still own 2 iPads and my significant other has an iPhone 5, which I have to manage from time to time. To me managing iOS devices is a pain.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 07:12 PM
    One the biggest flaws of iPhone is that it cannot handle emails with attachments, I personally struggle to understand how it can even be called a smartphone, considering this flaw. And yeah you do need a file management app to manage in coming and outgoing docs.

I used iPhone 4S until November last year. Still own 2 iPads and my significant other has an iPhone 5, which I have to manage from time to time. To me managing iOS devices is a pain.

Posted via CB10
    What attachments don't work? What are the issues with attachments? I seriously want to hear your perspective. I don't have any issues.
    02-19-13 07:37 PM
    What attachments don't work? What are the issues with attachments? I seriously want to hear your perspective. I don't have any issues.
    Wow
    Totally agree.
    Can't handle file attachments? That is absolutely not my experience. I send and receive attachments ALL the time.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-20-13 04:01 AM
    Ok, what about the chinese sweatshop. One sole reason why for the life of me, I would never buy apple, no matter how good it is.
    Really.
    So you also stay away from all the other tech companies that use Foxconn I assume.
    Acer Inc. (Taiwan)
    Amazon.com (United States)
    Apple Inc. (United States)
    ASRock (Taiwan)
    Asus (Taiwan)
    Barnes & Noble (United States)
    Cisco (United States)
    Dell (United States)
    EVGA Corporation (United States)
    Hewlett-Packard (United States)
    Intel (United States)
    IBM (United States)
    Lenovo (China)
    Logitech (Switzerland)
    Microsoft (United States)
    MSI (Taiwan)
    Motorola (United States)
    Netgear (United States)
    Nintendo (Japan)
    Nokia (Finland)
    Panasonic (Japan)
    Philips (Netherlands)
    Samsung (South Korea)
    Sharp (Japan)
    Sony Ericsson (Japan/Sweden)
    Toshiba (Japan)
    Vizio (United States)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn#Major_customers

And you don't own any Nikes sports shoes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nike,_Inc#Manufacturing

Or buy any clothing at any major bargain department store. Particularly Wal-mart and Target.

http://americanmanufacturing.org/blo...-made-products

Or pay taxes, since they go to pay the US debt to China, which is considerable.

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/moneym...-China-Own.htm

While we're at it I assume you don't eat chocolate, or wear or give diamonds, and you boycott fruit imported from South America.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by qbnkelt; 02-20-13 at 05:55 AM.
    02-20-13 04:18 AM
    Maybe what the cookie monster means is that the iPhone makes you do weird things with attachements like put them in iBooks or some third party app like AirShare. There's no one place to find or file your stuff. It's cool that the Z10 and perhaps Android phones (I don't know) give you the option of storing things in folder you specify,

02-20-13 04:32 AM
    Easy every day routine. Compose an email with 5 different file types attachmed, create and attach an archive maybe. Please explain to me how will you go about doing this on an iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-13 04:46 AM
    Been a BB user for several generations of BB and really wanted the Z10 to be up to the mark. Had it for 24hrs. Its been a real struggle getting some and not all the functions I want to work working. Contacts synch does work but calender won't work. Google Maps: eventually managed a 'sideload' and it is a much improved map than on my Torch but no latitude which I have got so used to using. Glympse - a really useful map application - I managed to sideload but it won't work and in any case I had to convert the file suffix which presumably didn't work hence the problem. All very sad, so I'm sending it back to Vodafone whose Tech dept seem woefully ignorant about BBs and getting a boring run of the mill Galaxy S3. The most important failure was the lack of synch with calender.
    02-20-13 04:56 AM
    Being close to hype is such a vague pin point, what exactly are you trying to prove? That z10 is subpar some people's expectations? Of course it can be, but what the **** does this has to do with you owning some phones?
    I'm really confused by this reply, I guess the guy has a clue what he is talking about.

PS. Can someone explain to me what is he on about?

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10

I will tell you where discussion of owning other platforms is applicable.....I use an iPad and an iPhone. I have no trouble at all receiving and mailing attachments. That is what owning and using other platforms gives you, the ability to say "that is NOT AT ALL what I experience in using that device." You are correct in that there is no file management on either device, but I simply create albums and place attachments that I want to save in those folders. Works fine for my use, no problem at all.

So see, familiarity with other platforms is very useful when someone makes a statement that absolutely contradicts my experience with the other devices.

And before getting too high and mighty, don't forget that prior to the Z10, large attachments on a BB were impossible due to mail truncation while they were no problem on an iPhone or an iPad. Now, I happened to not have a problem with mail truncation, I worked around it. But let's be real and not get on too high a horse.
    02-20-13 06:07 AM
    Easy every day routine. Compose an email with 5 different file types attachmed, create and attach an archive maybe. Please explain to me how will you go about doing this on an iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    Never do this on an iPhone, an Android, or a BB. I do these kinds of emails on a laptop. That is *my preference.*

On my 9900, the size of such an email would prevent it from being sent.
    02-20-13 06:12 AM
    Thank you for your reply. Apple makes expensive gear. No argument there. But quality costs money. The Z10 is a quality product and is more expensive than previous models (although I can get either device with a contract at almost the same price). Samsungs top end phones are not cheap either.
    I won't argue with your comments regarding jailbreaking. I agree with you. I was just making the point if you did want to bother with tweaks, then you could do so. I don't bother.
    I would argue however, that far from restricting choice, Apple's ecosystem is the richest in terms of choice. It is hardly a prison. How is being on the Z10 giving me more freedom when you need apps made for that platform just as you do with iOS? And the choice is so limited?
    Android is cheaper which is why it has captured a large market share. And companies such as Samsung and HTC have made good devices. But do you question Apple's influence in driving innovation across the board? Would Samsung be making the great smart phones it is making today had Apple not made the iPhone? Indeed would the Z10 (or PlayBook) exist had it not been for Apple? Apple didn't invent the first MP3 or mobile phone, or laptop. But it has taken established product categories and did such a good job at making them a great experience inside a quality product that it stole the dominant position from Sony Nokia and others. Microsoft made a tablet long time before Apple made the iPad but failed to make it work like Apple did. Microsoft laughed at the iPhone when it came out. Where are Microsoft's phones today?
    Apple does have strong controls on what it allows on its devices. To some that is objectionable... But that keeps viruses, bad apps and rubbish out. I know you say you never had a virus once. Well, you are very lucky or very careful. I was a Windows user (and still am) and had an Android phone for 9 months and I know what a pain it is to keep things clean and the time wasted as you scan, update and scan.
    Apple products are not fault free. Over the years, I had reason to go to Apple with an iPhone that was not working as it should and two laptops with graphic card problems. But you know what, in all cases, they handed me a new replacement iPhone/laptops without any questions. All months after I bought the product and all without having additional AppleCare warranty. Where else do you get that level of customer service? Clearly I am an Apple fan but I have and will continue to try and explore other products and platforms... Which is why I bought the Z10.
    Thanks for the discussion... It is refreshing to have a civil exchange on a board.
    I have yet to have one of my Apple products fail. But the bolded part alone is worth to me the extra cash that I might spend. I know that if my iPhone fails, I go to Pentagon City and walk out with a new 4S. Simple.
    02-20-13 06:16 AM
    Ok, shall we get back on topic to the OPs original inquiries? The OP seems to have a sincere list of concerns with their new Z10, and as a community, if you want to post, perhaps the posts should be helpful. In the last few pages things have gone from insulting (calling it a blatant troll post) to off topic. Please lets return to addressing the issues the OP has with the device.

That being said my next post will quote the OP and address at least the majority of concerns.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-20-13 06:34 AM
    Having been a Blackberry users for many years until I bought my first iPhone (second generation), I was hugely excited at the prospect of going back to Blackberry with the release of Z10.

I liked what I heard in pre-release reports so much, I actually bought a few RIMM stock.

I should note I am a geek at heart and love technology. I am also a Canadian and badly want Blackberry to flourish again as it is a hugely important to the Canadian technology sector.

I live in the UK now and was able to get one of the first new Z10 units on their release.

This post is to explain why I think that the Z10 will struggle to entice iPhone users and might alienate some current Blackberry users.

To explain my conclusion, let me describe my experience with the device:

The Z10 is well built and feels great. The back cover seems very thin but it is a good surface that does not slide around which is a bonus.

Set up was easy. I was able to connect to Exchange server (owa) as well as a couple of IMAP accounts. All work well. My .me account (or iCloud) set up easily too but I am experiencing a problem with it... the Z10 keeps asking for me to re-enter the password several times a day and it is an annoying issue as you can not do anything with the device until you re-enter the password. The password bug seems to happen on the PlayBook as well, and with Gmail. Common fix is to delete the account and re-add it to the device. It happens to a small percentage of individuals, and I havent seen any clear reason as to why.

A significant limitation is the maximum of 30 days sync email accounts including Exchange. This is a show stopper. My IPhone also connects over owa but can access all emails on the server so I do not know why Blackberry has this limitation. I believe that once my company’s BES server is upgraded, I will be able to access older emails; not sure if I am stuck with 30 days with other email accounts. This is very similar to the pre-population limit on BES. This was previously set to 14 days, now set much higher. While it is certainly possible to sync more than 30 days of E-mails, I would wager that most people archive past that (I know I have to archive my Exchange mailbox every 7 days to keep it under the limit). This was likely a decision from BB to decrease the load on the server/device when activating a new BB10 device.

The address book is a wonder. It sucked photos, Twitter accounts, LinkedIn and other information automatically. Very impressive, although the down side is that my address book suddenly included those I follow on Twitter and LinkedIn connections which made it very crowded. I have now changed the settings to exclude contact sources I don't want so this is not an issue but an option which some might like. This is a valid point, but when going into the address book settings you can customize exactly what will show. You can also check the "Use cloud services" box to have your address book aggregate even more information.

The calendar is clever too. It aggregates information about meetings (related emails etc) which is handy. Impressive. This ties in very well to the HUB and Contact applications as well. I love it.

The browser is fast but not faster than the iPhone. The iPhone seems to fill the real estate better when playing videos and the Reader option on the iPhone is a great feature that makes reading some web pages easier than on the Z10. There is a reader option, and the Z10 shows more "true to form" pages, at least in my experience. The iPhone does render slightly faster, but with both on the same wifi you are talking a second at most in difference. I will wait a second for a better picture of the web. (I would suspect the javascript performance to be the differentiating factor here)

The virtual keyboard takes a while to get used to. Flicking words is an innovation but I find that it can slow you down as you pause to look for the right word to show up (if they show up). I am sure it gets better with use. I think as an iPhone user, it is an improvement but I wonder if those current Blackberry users will find it a suitable substitute to their beloved Blackberry physical keyboard. Of course they have the Q10 as an alternative but that device will have a smaller screen so it might be a compromise for some. On screen keyboards are generally slower than the physical keys. I can type 91 wpm (450-455cpm) on my physical keyboard devices, I am only around 60 wpm (300cpm) on a virtual keyboard. Still quite fast and that is without using predictive text. The device does learn how you type, and it will get much better at detecting letter presses and predicting words. Give it time.

Screen rotation lag on the Z10 is huge. It is so slow to be annoying. Blackberry needs to fix this fast. Fixed in an upcoming build. SIGNIFICANTLY faster

Bluetooth; paired with my car easily enough but it drops every 10 minutes (same car with iPhone = no issues). Seems to be a bug that needs to be fixed. I am also dropping calls but I can not blame the Z10 in good conscious. It might be a coincidence that I am experiencing more dropped calls. No issues with Bluetooth. Make sure it is trusted, and check your BT device for if it supports encryption. Worst case, delete and recreate the BT connection. Also call dropping I am not experiencing. Try reseating your SIM in the device as well as a hard reboot.

Some attachments (which happily open on the emails received on my iPhone) do not open on the Z10. Sometimes it is photos and sometimes it is Office documents. Same format files open on other occasions so I am not sure what the issue is. I have opened multiple attachments of all common types on the Z10, as well as VERY large ZIP file (238mb) over the network through the BES10 and work drives.

Battery life is woeful. Noticeably worse that the iPhone. I had hoped it will get better after a few cycles but it has not improved. I know you can replace the battery but it is pain to be worried about how much juice you have left by lunch time and have to carry a second battery. The battery gets better after a few days/weeks of use. Also make sure you use a high quality charger, the old BB chargers dont charge nearly as well.

Blackberry Link is temperamental. It fails to connect to the device frequently and transferring files is awkward. I found myself reaching for the iPhone instead to take a photo I need to transfer to my laptop rather than the Z10 because with the iPhone photos sync automatically. iTune match and cloud based access to my music, books etc is something I miss as well. Luckily, there is a Dropbox app for the Z10 so that helps somewhat. This has been addressed over the many posts. You can OTA sync these, sync via USB, or use network browsing to copy/move/etc your media files on the device.

I could not find a podcast app. Maybe one is coming but it is an issue in the short term for me. Also, I miss Skype (which I know is also coming). In fact the lack of apps is the biggest problem for me. I have many apps which I use infrequently but when I need them, they are much better than going through a browser. App world has podcast apps and Skype is coming as you said

I have many friends who have Blackberrys and they all tell me that they have all of the apps they need. But when I ask what apps they actually have and use, mostly they answer is very few. Perhaps the reason they do not use many apps is the limited choice they have in the first place. Perhaps they truly have no use for as many apps as I do but having used an iPhone for years now, I find this a huge gap on the Z10. For now. There IS an app difference absolutely, and the *same* apps may not be available. But BB is committed to bringing these to the platform, and hundreds/thousands release all the time. Browse through app world, install from PC to BB wirelessly and try out apps, you may find some that do what you need.

If you are not bothered with apps that much then what does the Z10 offer compared to older Blackberrys? As a mainly email device, the Z10 is not as good as any of the older, cheaper devices, in my view. You will have to explain this. I think the HUB is a huge step up, and being able to have all your information aggregated is fantastic.

BBM is a huge Blackberry feature. I used to use it and loved it. Now I have it back... but has it changed my life? No. I find no difference in using it compared to iMessage or texting (perhaps unlimited text plans are more of a European thing but that is what I have). BBM, today, is yet another ‘account’ in the tray and as not all of my contacts are on Blackberry, why would I use BBM for Blackberry users and text or iMessage for others? And my texts show when they are delivered and read... a feature that was a BBM exclusive at one time. WhatsApp is coming for cross platform messaging. iMessage is glorified texting to other devices, and copied many of the features of BBM. BBM also has voice and video chat over 3G/4G and WiFi now, and voice chat to other BB devices.

Maps. Not as good as the iPhone Google Maps app. Probably better than the native iPhone mapping app which is a beautifully rendered but inaccurate. There are MANY map updates coming this year alone. It was a basic release at first, but BB and the company are working on it.

Voice control. Probably as good as Siri but neither is a feature I find I used extensively. I agree with this, it recognizes my voice well, but not something I really use unless driving.

Camera. The burst feature is clever but as I find it messy to get photos off the Z10, I am not using the Z10 much for taking photos. Please see the transfer of media above

So... a device that does many things well. In some cases it does some things better. If I was not an iPhone user, I would find it a viable, quality device. But for iPhone users, especially those who use the Apple family of products, it does not do enough things better to compensate for the lack of apps and the added complexity of managing music, photos and documents outside the iCloud eco-system. This is entirely personal preference

Apple’s closed system brings a safety net that ensures that apps work, and means you can easily move from one device to another with your content following you. If you have a philosophical problem with Apple’s approach then this is not an issue for you... but if Blackberry is looking to attract Apple users back, I think it will struggle in this regard. BB is working on this, and their ecosystem wont be limited to desktop/tablet/smartphone, but I agree, as of now it seems very limited. When PB gets BB10 it will start to feel more complete.

With this device, Blackberry has caught up with the best available smart phones. But has it surpassed the, enough to attract someone like me? I think not. Personal preference

For current Blackberry users, I think many will love the device many will miss a few things from older Blackberrys. This is a power hungry device. It also uses much more data than older Blackberrys that use compression to transmit data did. They might also miss their physical keyboard until the Q10 comes out. But the Q10 will likely suffer from the same issues (power, data) so I am not convinced that they will love the Q10 either. Maybe they will. Q10 has a bigger battery, battery conscious theme setting and more screen real estate than any other QWERTY BB

For Blackberrys huge markets in emerging markets, this might be an expensive device that will eat up a lot of expensive data to be a big seller. BB7 devices will be sold here, as well as the lower cost BB10 devices coming

Overall, Blackberry did a good job with the Z10 and I wish the company all the best. Most of the issues I have outlined here will be fixed, I have no doubt, in future updates... except a critical mass point in terms of app choice will take a long time. I partially agree here, BB faces the same issue as Windows Phone here, and time will tell if they can keep up. Being able to port android apps quickly is helping BB alot.

Having come to a point where I have to decide which device to keep, I came to the conclusion that the most important thing for me is the overall experience. I do not want to side load apps or manually transfer photos and music... the convenience and safety offered by Apple is slick... I do not need more hassle in my life so I think I will stick with the iPhone. I am happy that Blackberry fans now have a device worthy of Blackberry’s heritage and innovation. Enjoy the Z10. BlackBerry Link does automatically sync your media to your PC, either wirelessly or when the device is connected via USB. And as for overall experience, that is a matter of personal preference, no one here can/should try to force you to take their point of view.

One Z10 used for 10 days is coming soon to an eBay store near you. Post your link in the buy sell trade forum for extra exposure, be sure to read the guidelines first!
    All of my replies in red

Pretty sure I covered everything. If i missed something let me know!
    sydsam, AAG64 and kbz1960 like this.
    02-20-13 06:53 AM
    Thanks Sith_Apprentice. I really appreciate the time and effort you took to answer my points and issues. I will review your comments when I am back from a business trip. Thanks again.
    02-20-13 09:27 AM
    Thanks Sith_Apprentice. I really appreciate the time and effort you took to answer my points and issues. I will review your comments when I am back from a business trip. Thanks again.
    You are most welcome. Take you time and let us know any questions you have
    02-20-13 09:29 AM
    If BB wants to attract iPhone and Android users, they need to give them a real reason to switch. BB needs to answer the following question......

"iPhone users should try the Z10 because...."
    02-20-13 10:17 AM
    If BB wants to attract iPhone and Android users, they need to give them a real reason to switch. BB needs to answer the following question......

"iPhone users should try the Z10 because...."
    People dont, but they SHOULD do research before buying. That includes going into a store and testing out the device. (and yes, I am generalizing but I would say mostly accurate of the general public). Online demos, reading blogs, reviews, marketing material, TV commercials, etc lack significant substance compared to holding something in hand.

Using only gestures is something new, and the way that BB10 aggregates data is a step to a more socially connected device. Peoples lives are becoming more and more connected, and BB is moving that direction very nicely. For those that get caught up in all the apps, yes you wont sway them. For those that are looking for a very nice user experience, something new, something fresh, fluid, and easy to use, here you go.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-20-13 10:26 AM
    I have a iphone 5 a Nexus 4 even a bold 9900, and love my new z10!
    All they have to do is work on the apps, i mean take a iphone or a android without apps both these platform would be boring as ****... Im a guy who uses almost all os available except for windows 8... And and i can say i definitely love qnx bb10 over ios or android!! But we needs apps!!! More apps!!

Sent from my iPhone 5
    02-20-13 10:47 AM
138 ... 3456