no, only in the calendar on my 9930
    i can't post screenshots on my 9930 because it's through bes and apps are restricted
    Set a calendar alarm for a few hours time then open the clock app, it will be there along with the clock alarm.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 01:40 PM
    I don't know how you can keep insisting its a reminder. FYI, when you set an alarm in the clock you don't get a snooze option, the snooze option can be set in the clock settings, nit when you set an alarm. That settings then applies to clock alarm and calendar alarm, both will show up in the clock app once they're set. Been like this forever.

Posted via CB10
    OK. Walk me through it.
    I just set a calendar reminder for 3:00 p.m

Where do I access to set the Snooze? It's not there.
    04-14-13 01:41 PM
    OK. Walk me through it.
    I just set a calendar reminder for 3:00 p.m

Where do I access to set the Snooze? It's not there.
    The snooze can only be accessed in clock options, not when you set a clock alarm or a calendar alarm.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 01:42 PM
    The snooze can only be accessed in clock options, not when you set a clock alarm or a calendar alarm. The snooze time set in clock options applies to both alarms, to all alarms as you can set a million. Of them if you want.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 01:43 PM
    Set a calendar alarm for a few hours time then open the clock app, it will be there along with the clock alarm.

Posted via CB10
    I would really like for you to tell me where. Because I just followed your steps and there is no alarm on the clock app and no snooze on the Calendar "alarm" app.
    04-14-13 01:43 PM
    I would really like for you to tell me where. Because I just followed your steps and there is no alarm on the clock app and no snooze on the Calendar "alarm" app.

Here, and it applies to all alarms.
    Attached Thumbnails Why BB10 is not my Zen-edshot-20-sun-20apr-2014-202013-207.44.06-20pm-.jpg  
    04-14-13 01:45 PM
    Here is the clock alarm
    Attached Thumbnails Why BB10 is not my Zen-edshot-20-sun-20apr-2014-202013-207.43.57-20pm-.jpg  
    04-14-13 01:47 PM
    Here's them both in the clock app.
    Attached Thumbnails Why BB10 is not my Zen-edshot-20-sun-20apr-2014-202013-207.47.55-20pm-.jpg  
    04-14-13 01:48 PM
    Believe me there is snooze, it's exactly the same as the alarm in the clock, same ring tone, same snooze options.
    Lol, never knew this. Yup, i see it. Only catch is they clutter up the calendar, don't they? I don't necessarily want my wake up alarm showing up every day of my calendar. Interesting though, thanks for pointing that out, i thought I'd explored everything by now
    04-14-13 01:49 PM
    It only shows there 24hrs before it's set to ring.

Edit, can anybody see my photos?

Posted via CB10
    Then what's the point of setting it if you can't see it and verify that it's set properly?????

An alarm is ALWAYS visible.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 01:51 PM
    Then what's the point of setting it if you can't see it and verify that it's set properly?????

An alarm is ALWAYS visible.

Posted via CB10
    It is visible in the calendar, and in the clock app 24hrs prior and yes, you can access and modify it from the clock app once it shows.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 01:52 PM
    I can't see anything on my laptop or my Z10.

Time for the iphone.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 01:56 PM
    Lol, I cant believe people don't know about this, as I said, I have a 7230 and that has these options too.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 02:02 PM
    Truns out if you want an iphone you'll use an iphone. Don't buy a chicken sandwich and then complain when it doesn't taste like a hamburger. The Z10 is not an iphone, thank goodness. Can't wait to grow with my Z10.
    04-14-13 02:04 PM
    OK I see your screenshots. And the phone just went off. I see what you meant by the snooze appearing.

I still see this as a work around. To me anything that comes out of the Calendar app is an appointment and a reminder. I like my Alarms all consolidated, managed and accessible through one app, like in my iPhone and my Android, which is what I've been using to set my multiple alarms that I want to manage through one consolidated app.
    04-14-13 02:08 PM
    Lol, I cant believe people don't know about this, as I said, I have a 7230 and that has these options too.

Posted via CB10
    Nope, never used a workaround through the calendar app to get an alarm on the clock app.
    04-14-13 02:09 PM
    Truns out if you want an iphone you'll use an iphone. Don't buy a chicken sandwich and then complain when it doesn't taste like a hamburger. The Z10 is not an iphone, thank goodness. Can't wait to grow with my Z10.
    You know, Blackberry could learn an awful lot from Apple as to how to please consumers. Their relative positions in the market would tell you that.
    Davidro1 likes this.
    04-14-13 02:10 PM
    Nope, never used a workaround through the calendar app to get an alarm on the clock app.
    If you think that's a work around fine, but I've been using it for years and it makes perfect sense to me. Basically this means I never have to touch my alarms, daily one is set for 7am and everything else is recurring on specific days at specific times.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 02:14 PM
    I tried using Remember and have continued to try using Remember and I can't stand it. I download the Memo Pad app today to try to make that work but I don't think I can make it work without re-typing all my notes one by one so while Remember works for you and many others, I have zero use for it as an alternative to my MemoPad on my Bold.
    The dev for the memo pad app is here on Crackberry.com I asked him if he could add a feature to import notes as I'm in the same boat as you.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-14-13 02:14 PM
    This is how I like my alarms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    04-14-13 02:16 PM
    TOTALLY. FALSE.

Who needs Detwiler & Fenton when you have CrackBerry members themselves reposting FALSE negative press??

Defense spokesman says DoD not dumping BlackBerry - Computerworld
    Seriously do people not do their background research on these things? We already have the US media spreading outright lies about BlackBerry 10 last thing we need are CB users propagating the same crap.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-14-13 02:20 PM
    This is how I like my alarms.
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/15/ydu8azen.jpg

That's does look nice but how many can you set?

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 02:21 PM
    That's does look nice but how many can you set?

Posted via CB10
    Haven't found more than seven days in any one week, do these ate all the alarms I've ever used.

When I travel I simply edit as needed and I don't touch the rest.

04-14-13 02:25 PM
    Haven't found more than seven days in any one week, do these ate all the alarms I've ever used.

When I travel I simply edit as needed and I don't touch the rest.

04-14-13 02:26 PM
    Open note. Hold finger on screen, select all, hold again, share, viola

Posted via CB10
    That will share only the text of the field in which this operation is performed. This is a far cry from sharing a memo or note.

For a comparison, share a note from the side loaded Evernote app - not perfect (not as many methods of sharing), but much better.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 02:27 PM
233 ... 56789 ...