How come after USA got the z10 we are seeing so many bad reviews but great reviews before and only a handful of bias bad ones is there an attack campaigns going on or am I losing my mind

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 10:34 PM
    Well, the first iPhone also got terrible reviews back then. It will take time for people to forget about the old BB OS/devices and embrace the entirely new OS. Windows Phone is facing the same problem because many still attribute it to the terrible Windows Mobile OS.
    03-22-13 10:37 PM
    BlackBerry is to be blamed for all this, pathetic way they handled things right from device release to the way os upgrade and now the same way for app release. Though I am a hige BlackBerry loyalist but not happy the way we have been treated.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 10:47 PM
    This is what I said in the comments section following a CNET review this afternoon. I think there's a lot of truth to this:

"I'm not surprised by the negative reviews. Most reviewers used to be BlackBerry users (weren't we all?) who left for other platforms. When one commits to moving to a new platform, they want to feel perpetually justified in that decision. Now that BlackBerry has finally released a competitive, current and innovate smartphone those comfy feelings are challenged.

We all feel that way with significant purchases (read beta vs VHS, cable vs satellite) and this is no different. It's why the haters make a point to attack the new BlackBerry...it's not because they truly believe BB10 is inferior, it's because it's better for them in the long run if it is. :-)"

Posted from my Z10 via CB10
    03-22-13 10:51 PM
    BlackBerry is to be blamed for all this, pathetic way they handled things right from device release to the way os upgrade and now the same way for app release. Though I am a hige BlackBerry loyalist but not happy the way we have been treated.

Posted via CB10
    I wouldn't say the OS updates were that bad (imo). I got mine while on vaca in the Caribbean (no carriers down there even have the Z10, still not officially released) and I was using a local sim too! I've always been loyal to BBRY because it did what i needed it to do best and that was enough for me. I picked up a note as a spare device and man...that is a horrible OS. Took me around 7 months to get the update to that phone from when it first started rolling out to other devices...that's pathetic. having to wait a couple weeks (if so much is not bad at all for official updates).

Even after the Gingerbread to ICS update... the note went from lagging all the time to simply...laggy
    03-22-13 10:59 PM
    My question is how come we're so insecure that we're dwelling on them?
    03-22-13 11:01 PM
    They are haters and love back and home buttons. That is all.
    03-23-13 12:13 AM