Well how frustrating. I have seem to have resolved my random reboot issue, only to discover that events from my Google calendar arent being sync'd on my Z10. I tried refreshing the calendar, re-adding and still new events created on my Google Calendar wont appear on my calendar on the Z10.

Part of me thinks.. this is what happens when you rely on your competitor to provide email/calendar services for your smartphone device. BB better come out with their own services so that we dont have to be held hostage by their competitors.
    04-21-13 09:30 PM
    So, looks like the Z10 can push calendar updates to Google, but events created on the Google website arent sent to the BB. Well not in my case
    04-21-13 09:47 PM
    Try going to settings for the related email account in your Z10 (I guess gmail), and turn off calendar sync, then save, then turn on calendar sync, then save.

Worth a shot.
    04-21-13 09:49 PM
    Try going to settings for the related email account in your Z10 (I guess gmail), and turn off calendar sync, then save, then turn on calendar sync, then save.

Worth a shot.
    Yea unfortunately, it didnt work. The only way to have it show up on the Z is to create the event on the Z and it will pop up on Gmail. But if i manage the calendar from Google website it wont show up on the Z.
    04-21-13 09:53 PM