Hiya new to this but I desperately need some help, I went to a Linkin Park concert last night and for some reason some of my videos ain't playing, it just says 'This file contains an unsupported media fomat.' it doesn't make sense because some of them play and some don't, I've battery pulled it and done a reset but nothing is working, they won't play on my laptop (windows media player) they are MP4's and some JPG (pics) won't show, I've tried converting them to another file type but all it does is say ERROR, I've downloaded videolan to help but nothing.
    And now i can't record..well i can but it won't play!!
    Please someone help me!!!
    Oh and my OS is 10.2.1.3062
    11-24-14 08:19 AM
    The only time I ran into this was trying to play videos on my pc or look at pictures sent to me from an iPhone to my android. Are some of the videos from iphones?

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 08:32 AM
    Same issue append some times for me too I just resolved it by just restarting your phone

From my z10
    11-24-14 08:43 AM
    Hiya.
    Nope they were taken on my z10
    11-24-14 01:51 PM
    Same issue append some times for me too I just resolved it by just restarting your phone

From my z10
    I done that and nothing! I think they might corrupted :0 how do I fix that?
    11-24-14 01:53 PM
    Where are you trying to view them? On the device or on another platform? Do they play on the Z10? Where were they saved? Internal memory or card? What size and brand of card?
    11-24-14 03:12 PM
    Where are you trying to view them? On the device or on another platform? Do they play on the Z10? Where were they saved? Internal memory or card? What size and brand of card?
    I was trying to play them on my phone and then on my hp laptop (windows 7) an nope they won't play on my z10 or laptop, they were saved my on my media card which just says on it...Micro sd HC 32GB.
    Some of the videos are 7 or 8 mins long as others are only for a few mins but what I don't understand is that 5 of them videos play on my z10 and laptop but the rest won't!! If I had to choose what videos I wanted the most them I would rather pick the ones that didn't bloody play lol I'm so angry about it an it's really stressing me because for some reason I can't record on my z10!! I done a 7 sec video of the floor and spoke clearly and when I played it back it played for a few seconds and then just cut out (black screen with no sound) I've tried putting the videos in windows movie maker but they said they can't play or save because the files may be corrupted!!
    11-25-14 02:27 AM
    The only thing I can suggest would be to see if there are any apps that can attempt fix corrupt or messed up video files. If the sd card is a generic or off-brand card, that might be what is causing the bad video problems. I'm not an sd card expert but some of the cards record or write data faster than others. I THINK Class 10 are the faster cards. So, again, if the card is some off brand it might not be faster enough to capture video. And I'm really sorry about you losing some precious videos. I've lost photos in the past and I know if it awful.
    11-25-14 09:19 AM
    I hope the upcoming OS update can solve some of those problems, I'm absolutely sure it has something to do with the OS, as well as some other issues lately.
    I have got that error too while playing some videos that by the way have been in my Z10 quite some time.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 02:22 PM
    I hope the upcoming OS update can solve some of those problems, I'm absolutely sure it has something to do with the OS, as well as some other issues lately.
    I have got that error too while playing some videos that by the way have been in my Z10 quite some time.

Posted via CB10
    Hopefully, but I've just given up on it lol but thanks to everyone who has taken the time to help me out
    12-29-14 03:17 PM