my bb z10 all apps are not opening. i tried swipe or reload many times by bb desktop lin & even i used sic multiwipe tool for wipe & sachesi tool for extract & install debrick core & radio signed.bars but same problem facing.can any one suggest to fix it
    11-22-15 09:25 AM
    which apps are not opening? you say you did a complete reload of the OS? Did you use a complete OS or a developer's OS? that one does not have the apps.....
    11-23-15 01:16 PM
    I am also having this problem. Two days ago my phone was working like usual. Yesterday after my alarm went off I started having problems which aren't resolved by restarting or rebooting. (Link has not worked with my mobile for about a year now so using that for anything is not an option for me.) I cannot open any apps, or anything on my phone except the phone including my settings. When I restart there is maybe a window of a minute where I can try and do stuff but then it goes back to the same problem. I don't really have hope that anything I do will work to fix this and am planning to ditch my BlackBerry after trying to be a loyal user but I'm beginning to think I should have went with my instinct and got a Galaxy when I got a Z10 instead.... Thanks!
    11-25-15 11:08 AM