Hi all.I'm new to this so bare with me.Monday of this week I proceeded to share a photo with a contact on whatsapp ,After selecting the photo the circle cursor would appear and then i will see retry on the photo.I would then click retry and I am still unsuccessful.Can anyone help me or inform me of the reason that this is happening.
    Thank you
    04-07-16 12:43 AM
    Why not install the native BB10 WhatsApp? It's far better than the Android/iOS versions, has hub integration and works flawlessly. For anyone that retorts it's being discontinued that won't be for another eight months and it's quite likely it will simply receive no further updates and continue to work for some time after that.
    Kot Prada likes this.
    04-07-16 02:22 AM
    thank you for your response.the android whatsapp is more versatile in terms of using an emoji keyboard just to even brighten the phone lol.but it seems i have no choice but to use the bb10 whatsapp.but thank for your response nontheless
    04-07-16 12:56 PM
    I had the same problem. i'm using the bb10 one and it's great. however if I'm forced to use the android one in the future due to the lack of support, this is a problem. others have said the android version works great, but I can't seem to send pics either.
    bellahunny345 likes this.
    04-07-16 04:32 PM
    I've got a passport and I'm having the same issue, but it's only with certain contacts.

Hi all.I'm new to this so bare with me.Monday of this week I proceeded to share a photo with a contact on whatsapp ,After selecting the photo the circle cursor would appear and then i will see retry on the photo.I would then click retry and I am still unsuccessful.Can anyone help me or inform me of the reason that this is happening.
    Thank you
    04-12-16 02:30 AM
    Hey guys, I am also having the same issue on a Z10 with whatsapp downloaded through snap. I uninstalled that version and using the BB10 version. Whatsapp better not stop support this year.
    04-15-16 12:57 AM
    Same issue reported

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 11:24 AM
    As strange as this may seem, this problem is linked to the Date and Time on your Blackberry phone. In order to solve the problem of pictures not sending from the Android version of Whatsapp running on your BB10 phone do the following: Go to Setting, Date and Time, switch Auto Update Time Zone to Off and toggle the Set Date and Time Automatically to Off. Your problems will be solved and you will be able to send pictures on the Android version running on your BB10
    10-06-16 10:07 AM
    As strange as this may seem, this problem is linked to the Date and Time on your Blackberry phone. In order to solve the problem of pictures not sending from the Android version of Whatsapp running on your BB10 phone do the following: Go to Setting, Date and Time, switch Auto Update Time Zone to Off and toggle the Set Date and Time Automatically to Off. Your problems will be solved and you will be able to send pictures on the Android version running on your BB10
    10-06-16 10:10 AM
    Thanks for the trick
    I am using WAA fixer working fine though

Posted via CB10
    10-06-16 12:55 PM

check it out and download it from the link description
    10-07-16 01:48 AM
    This trick didn't work for me and I am still unable to send pictures on Android whatsapp. Any other fixes available?
    11-02-16 08:11 PM
    Might be sd card issue. If its in sd card. Move the file to device memory and then try..

Posted via CB10
    11-03-16 08:36 AM
    04-10-17 11:00 AM
    Still I can't send pictures on my BlackBerry z30 can pls help me
    04-10-17 11:04 AM
    Still I can't send pictures on my BlackBerry z30 can pls help me
    Doesn't work.

Use the native app for the next few months while it works.
    04-10-17 11:08 AM
    Why am I unable to send pictures on whatsapp
    12-25-18 08:33 AM
    Why am I unable to send pictures on whatsapp
    I think you can't do media unless you install an SD Card in the phone and run WhatFixer from BBW.

I'm using WhatsApp plus WhatsFixer with an SD card installed and sharing pictures and videos without issue.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/60005088

Posted via CB10
    12-25-18 03:17 PM
    Hopefully you’ll find a go around temporary permanent fix. Why ask why something is broken when the developer warned of this when all BB10 support was dropped, how long ago?
    12-25-18 03:23 PM