Generally
    1.during security wipe why its taking long time.
    2. sometime battery dead at 45% itself .
    3 . When i answer my incoming call after few seconds only i can able to answer and for call end also i have to press several time.
    4.And volume up and down is not working smoothly i have press hardly. While increasing volume unwanted sounds is coming when background songs playing
    Why this kind problems occurs? how to avoid these kind of problem any solution .
    03-31-16 06:50 AM
    Generally
    3 . When i answer my incoming call after few seconds only i can able to answer and for call end also i have to press several time.
    4.And volume up and down is not working smoothly i have press hardly. While increasing volume unwanted sounds is coming when background songs playing
    Why this kind problems occurs? how to avoid these kind of problem any solution .
    Reload the OS using, a version different from what you are on now. Make sure it is the right version for your devcie.

Do not restore your phone, start clean.
    Generally
    Reload the OS using, a version different from what you are on now. Make sure it is the right version for your devcie.

Do not restore your phone, start clean.
    03-31-16 07:12 AM