Facing issues with apps while opening they came up with a black screen and a loading bar at the bottom...can't even access most of the apps...the same is happening with apps from BlackBerry world as well as side loaded android apps...please help...

Device- BlackBerry Z10
    OS- 10.2.1.3062

Help me please...do let me know if u need any further information...
    12-08-14 01:38 PM
    Happens to me from time to time but never really wondered why. I do know that once the app loads it opens as normal.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 02:42 PM
    For me this has happened when I've rebooted the phone and the Android runtime is starting for the first time - the first Android app to open takes longer and appears as you've described. Opening subsequent apks is faster but of course not the fluid experience of native.

If you're experiencing this all the time for every app it might be a bigger issue. I'd suggest rebooting and opening a few to see if it keeps happening

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 03:00 PM
    I'm hoping that you have tried rebooting?

Posted via CB10
    12-08-14 03:09 PM
    Why am I getting a black screen with a loading bar at bottom while launching apps?-img_20141217_231145.png

I'm facing this issue with most of my apps in my BB Z10, wherever I open them there's a blue loading bar at the bottom and black screen comes up. It never reaches till completion and it never let me access the app. I do have the latest updated OS(10.2.1.3062) and even tried reinstalling those apps after complete uninstallation. But everything remains same,tried multiple reboots,removing battery, memory card everything. The same problem is with apps from blackberry world as well as third party apps. Please suggest...

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 12:13 PM
    I'm hoping that you have tried rebooting?

Posted via CB10
    I've done with almost everything, do read my other comments plz...

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 02:27 AM
    For me this has happened when I've rebooted the phone and the Android runtime is starting for the first time - the first Android app to open takes longer and appears as you've described. Opening subsequent apks is faster but of course not the fluid experience of native.

If you're experiencing this all the time for every app it might be a bigger issue. I'd suggest rebooting and opening a few to see if it keeps happening

Posted via CB10
    I've done with rebooting and mentioned hell lot of things which I tried please check my other comments...

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 02:29 AM
    If you have tried most of the suggestions and still have the issue, I would suggest a BACKUP of unique files/data/photos/etc and contemplate reloading the OS. But first, you have rebooted or restarted? Pulled the battery, leave out 30 seconds and reinstall it.

You can attach to usb and open BBLink and run the install.

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    12-21-14 10:09 AM
    I have this very same problem with my Z30. My device is now slow and limited. Rebooting does not help. Could it be related to Snap? Would the problem be eliminated if I install 10.3.1?

Posted via CB10 | VZW Z30 on at&t LTE
    12-21-14 10:18 AM
    I have this very same problem with my Z30. My device is now slow and limited. Rebooting does not help. Could it be related to Snap? Would the problem be eliminated if I install 10.3.1?

Did this happen recently? Did you install any new apps? I've not known Snap to cause the problem you mention but, again, what apps have you installed?

10.3.1.xxxx is quite nice but it is a LEAK and some people don't like loading them. But I don't know if it will help.
    Avenzuno likes this.
    12-21-14 12:10 PM

Wait a little more for 10.3.1

BlackBerry OS 10.3.1 - As most folks should know by now, the first batch of BlackBerry 10 devices such as the BlackBerry Z10, Q10, Z30, Z3 and Q5 haven't received any iteration of BlackBerry 10.3/ 10.3.1 as of yet. The plan for those devices was always to move them directly into 10.3.1, and that's still going to happen. As we learned during the BlackBerry Classic launch Q&A session, that will start happening in February. Now, even though that's an official timeframe from Ron Louks, President, Devices and Emerging Solutions at BlackBerry, it's still subject to all the usual caveats such as carrier approval and roll out. 'February' is a starting point not an exact date and that's important to remember because it likely doesn't mean come February 1st, everyone is going to have 10.3.1..

Meanwhile try n check whether you have uninstalled your apps directly or by using device monitor for complete uninstallation....if u deleted directly then I want to tell you that traces of apps remains in the memory which causes it to work slow. Search those files n delete permanently and if it still lags reload your OS but I must say wait for the launch of 10.3.1 as leaked OS are less stable and can unnecessary troubles if you aren't much aware of troubleshooting.

Posted via CB10
    Avenzuno likes this.
    12-21-14 11:36 PM
    If you have tried most of the suggestions and still have the issue, I would suggest a BACKUP of unique files/data/photos/etc and contemplate reloading the OS. But first, you have rebooted or restarted? Pulled the battery, leave out 30 seconds and reinstall it.

You can attach to usb and open BBLink and run the install.

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    I've with restart and no colorful logo comes up. Tried hell number of times. Apps installed on my cell are quite common and didn't has to deal with the issue.

I'll try reloading the OS.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 11:39 PM