Yes,
    And an app that analyze app usage vs power consumption wouldbe nice

Posted via zeten
    04-04-13 07:58 AM
    Want that, usefull to me
    04-04-13 07:59 AM
    I don't get it why it is not implemented so far...

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 08:02 AM
    I do want it!
    04-04-13 08:02 AM
    Add me to the list of adding the battery percentage as well as the full date on the top status bar.

Perhaps someone should sticky a thread highlighting the "most requested features that users would like to see in the next update"?
    04-04-13 08:03 AM
    This is a must

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 08:05 AM
    Could Care Less............
    So you're saying you do care?

(it's actually couldn't care less)

Sorry, reditt has gotten me into the habit of spotting this common mistake.
    04-04-13 08:16 AM
    Agree, not a deal breaker but would like the option
    I'd like the ability to turn it off and on in the settings
    04-04-13 08:23 AM
    I'd like to see %... I have it showing on my android phone... it's not to know for sure. And I do find myself going to settings, about, hardware to check from time to time...
    04-04-13 08:41 AM
    Not important
    04-04-13 08:48 AM
    Personally I would also like to see the battery level in %, but not mandatory permanent on the top bar. The way it is now is fine for normal use. I normally get enough battery for the day.
    What I would suggest, instead is to use the unused space when "Peeking". Add the battery % level, Add the current Date ... Below the Top bar.
    This way you will be able to "Peek" to your notifications (Left side bar), and to your current phone status ( top bar) without compromising any of the available screen space for applications
    ...from every where in your phone with a single swipe
    - from main active frame screen
    - from any of your Apps pages
    - from any running app (web browsing, photos, video, game, ...)

What do you thing about this approach?
    04-04-13 09:38 AM
    Absolutely, would like a better battery life icon with a live % showing.... and while I am at it .... where is the PIN functionality....lol
    04-04-13 09:53 AM
    we need this added!!!!!!!!!!! lets make bb10 the ultimate os and put the beat down to android and ios oh and windows phone which who could care less about
    04-04-13 10:01 AM
    Personally I would also like to see the battery level in %, but not mandatory permanent on the top bar. The way it is now is fine for normal use. I normally get enough battery for the day.
    What I would suggest, instead is to use the unused space when "Peeking". Add the battery % level, Add the current Date ... Below the Top bar.
    This way you will be able to "Peek" to your notifications (Left side bar), and to your current phone status ( top bar) without compromising any of the available screen space for applications
    ...from every where in your phone with a single swipe
    - from main active frame screen
    - from any of your Apps pages
    - from any running app (web browsing, photos, video, game, ...)

What do you thing about this approach?
    This sounds like the perfect way. add it to a second Bar, including date, and carrier, when you swipe up.

Powered by BlackBerry 10
    04-04-13 10:02 AM
    is not something critical but it would be nice to have the option.
    04-04-13 10:44 AM
    In BlackBerry's defense, maybe they don't want you to focus on the percentage left on your battery. Plus, if your device gets below X %, doesn't the device notify you anyway?
    Agreed. Also many people worry / panicwhen they see the % going down so maybe this is the reason why they never added it. Also remember, people will keep looking at it.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 10:47 AM
    Count me in..

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 11:49 AM
    is not something critical but it would be nice to have the option.
    +1

Maybe have it show the % right on the battery icon or if you touch the battery icon the % comes up.
    04-04-13 12:05 PM
    I would like it too

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 12:12 PM
    I want it to sooner rather than later.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 01:30 PM
    That would be nice to have, but you can always check it in Settings => About => Hardware (in the drop down menu).
    And let's be honest, what difference does it make if you have a bar or a percentage?
    Different people like different things. One, I'm a numbers person. There is an important difference to me between my battery being at 52% vs. 48%; I don't want to have to figure that out from an icon. Two, I'm not a fan of the icons that use pictorial representations. I prefer just having the words on the screen. I know that that level of modification won't be available everywhere, but I like tapping the word "Browser" (in large font) on two of my Android phones instead of looking for a globe when I want to get on the internet. The same principle goes for monitoring battery life.
    04-04-13 02:04 PM
    Different people like different things. One, I'm a numbers person. There is an important difference to me between my battery being at 52% vs. 48%; I don't want to have to figure that out from an icon. Two, I'm not a fan of the icons that use pictorial representations. I prefer just having the words on the screen. I know that that level of modification won't be available everywhere, but I like tapping the word "Browser" (in large font) on two of my Android phones instead of looking for a globe when I want to get on the internet. The same principle goes for monitoring battery life.
    Exactly

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-04-13 02:05 PM
    In BlackBerry's defense, maybe they don't want you to focus on the percentage left on your battery. Plus, if your device gets below X %, doesn't the device notify you anyway?
    Correct. An orange border surrounds the battery icon at 20%. Changes to a red border at 10%.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z10
    04-04-13 07:12 PM
    In addition, a message warning of low battery strength appears momentarily on the screen.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z10
    04-04-13 07:41 PM
    So clearly people from BlackBerry do check out this forum and take suggestions maybe if everyone reply and makes this a hot topic to get their attention it must not be hard to build this feature in. So please help out

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    Would be nice ya, instead of using a app for it

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Z10.
    04-04-13 07:43 PM
154 ... 34567