Thanks everyone for liking and thinking mu first post to this topic I want it to be highlighted

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-03-13 08:47 PM
    It seriously doesn't drain the battery that much. Plus, this is at least a work around till BlackBerry allows Devs to really get under the hood.

I'm with Shao128, what exactly 'sucks' about the app? Sometimes one can complain about something, but it is always helpful to share some insight, and offer ideas...

Same, cause you gotta keep the app opened for the percentage which leads to battery drain faster

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-03-13 08:48 PM
    Solution: BlackBerry must require all users to take an IQ test and the minimum score for ownership should be 140. Anyone scoring under 100 receives an Apple iPhone.
    And if they can get the IQ up to 110 after that, they can upgrade from an iPhone to a pair of tin cans and a string.

Steve, Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 08:51 PM
    I believe I do. Can't gauge how much is left.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 08:52 PM
    The app doesn't suck. You just don't like it, and if you don't like apps having to remain open, then BlackBerry 10 is not for you until the headless API comes.

Please, stop begging for attention.

The feature is not there, yes, it would be nice, and I'm actually in the same boat; but at the moment someone actually listened to the community and gave them a proper solution.
    04-03-13 08:54 PM
    I would like it just like the Playbook, quick swipe from the top and there it is... No need to have anything special and if you don't want to see it dont swipe down.... cheers!
    04-03-13 09:02 PM
    The app doesn't suck. You just don't like it, and if you don't like apps having to remain open, then BlackBerry 10 is not for you until the headless API comes.

Please, stop begging for attention.

The feature is not there, yes, it would be nice, and I'm actually in the same boat; but at the moment someone actually listened to the community and gave them a proper solution.
    It's not a matter of begging for attention its the fact how many people want it and BlackBerry actually addressing people's request.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-03-13 09:07 PM
    I'd like the ability to turn it off and on in the settings
    04-03-13 09:13 PM
    Can people like and thank my first post in this topic Pls I want to get this noticed

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-03-13 09:15 PM
    That annoyed me when I see 30 - 40% left on my ex phone. It make me don't wanna use it anymore, like a Low battery phobia. HAHAHA

Posted via CB10
    bubbbab likes this.
    04-03-13 09:24 PM
    I can guarantee once this feature is released people will start to complain of their battery life draining quicker. (this will be because you will be more aware of battery life) complaints will never end

Posted via CB10 with my Zed 10
    04-03-13 09:26 PM
    Unless they give u an option to turn it on or off than no complaints

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-03-13 09:33 PM
    I'm trying to get this topic attention not me

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-03-13 09:34 PM
    jaleelhamid, you're a bit selective on the comments you respond to. You never really detailed what you didn't like about WallPaper HD software.

Go...
    southlander and tjseaman like this.
    04-03-13 09:38 PM
    jaleelhamid, you're a bit selective on the comments you respond to. You never really detailed what you didn't like about WallPaper HD software.

Go...
    I did reply to u lol I love ur app I just wish It cud run in the background

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-03-13 09:39 PM
    I want to see it as well.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 09:40 PM
    I did reply to u lol I love ur app I just wish It cud run in the background

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    You said it sucked.
    04-03-13 09:42 PM
    You said it sucked.
    Ok well I gave a little more feedback now

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-03-13 09:43 PM

Go...
    Plus instead of my whole gallery being my wallpaper I only want one imagine, but when I try that it sys error try saving the pic in photos

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-03-13 10:04 PM
    Ya bought it and it sucks

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    Are you sure we're talking about the same app? Wallpaper Changer HD by ShaoSoft? Not only does it work great and have a great selection of wallpapers but the configurable superbar functions and integration with Z Theme is a great option. The dev is very active and supports the app very well and is very responsive. He is active here in the BB10 apps forums.
    04-03-13 10:05 PM
    Ya bought it and it sucks

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    Please explain how it sucks. Because u you to leave the app open? Let us know. The developer is on here.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 10:07 PM
    Leave the app open, plus I only want one background wallpaper, not my entire gallery when I try and select one itt doesn't let me

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-03-13 10:10 PM
    Leave the app open, plus I only want one background wallpaper, not my entire gallery when I try and select one itt doesn't let me

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    All apps have to be left open. That doesn't make the app suck. It's not the apps fault. Blame blackberry on that. Second I was able to Set one picture to just be as my background.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 10:11 PM
    I'd like to see it built into the OS instead of having to have a app left in active frames to see my percentage being a heavy user + max screen brightness and still no spare battery yet it'd be nice to see a way to enable a numbered percentage in the corner.

Same reason I always modified my Android devices because minus touchwiz on the Galaxy S3 all other phones stock didn't have it built in either

Posted via CB10
    21stNow likes this.
    04-03-13 10:11 PM
    All apps have to be left open. That doesn't make the app suck. It's not the apps fault. Blame blackberry on that. Second I was able to Set one picture to just be as my background.

Posted via CB10
    How did u pull off setting one pic as yr bg

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-03-13 10:13 PM
154 12345 ...