I thought I would set up my one through the phone provider.

Unfortunately even though it allowed me to create a

xxxxxx digicel.blackberry.com

Address it then asked me for a forwarding email address and now all mail to the blackberry address will be forwarded....it kinda sucks I can give someone my BlackBerry address but have to respond through my Gmail account?
    BlackBerry stated (on my phone) that they will no longer be hosting email addresses.....anyonw have a work around?

Thanks D

Z10, Official Digicel 10.2.1.2102
    05-09-14 08:37 AM
    Sorry, but there is no work-around. The service is being discontinued. The forwarding will only last for a limited time. I don't have the link to the article, but I would suggest you stop using that digicel.blackberry.com email address or run the risk of missing email at some point.
    Sorry, but there is no work-around. The service is being discontinued. The forwarding will only last for a limited time. I don't have the link to the article, but I would suggest you stop using that digicel.blackberry.com email address or run the risk of missing email at some point.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-09-14 08:44 AM
    Yeah....thanks I found the article, my bad for not doing more than a cursory search.

Seems sad that such a security based phone company would not have a BlackBerry free mail service .....bummer

Z10, Official Digicel 10.2.1.2102
    05-09-14 08:47 AM
    I never used it anyway. If it was full featured etc. I may have when I had it.
    05-09-14 08:58 AM