I know, I know....you can look at my post count and notice that i dont post much. But make no mistake, I know all of you because i read this site at least 4 times a day. I cant get enough. Dating back to the original storm (which i kindof liked), storm 2, all the playbook chatta, BB7 and my super awesome 9850, and now BB10. This is my daily drug of choice. I've been a mortgage planner for 13 years, 40 years old, have to have my info delivered fast and secure, multitask ALL DAY LONG, have only had maybe one game downloaded (playbook tetris-I love that one but never play it--no time to), father of 2 girls, blah blah. I digress.

My post is simple. I have showed "up my skirt" a little. Now your turn....how long have you been reading about the London/L-Series/Z10 on a regular basis. Wether you are an iOS guy/gal, android, BB, back to iOS back to BB like some of you. I am just curious how long those that i am reading their posts on a regular basis, as we near BB10, have been around a long time or just "peeking over the wall" recently.

I for one have been very patient and have enjoyed the excitement i get reading about my future new TOOL to enhance my "mobile computing". I just want to hear from others that feel the same way.

PS...I am known here in Middle TN by all who know me as MR BlackBerry....just like my beloved CUBS, i have stood behind my choice of phone for a long time (1st BB was the PEARL) even when it was extremely hard to defend RIM/BB. Just curious to hear from others that are the Mr/Mrs BlackBerry in their area.

One last thing-KEV please get us some BB10 shirts, bumper stickers, whatever. They will sell, i promise!
    jerryeight likes this.
    01-15-13 07:04 PM
    You don't want to know how many times I visit CrackBerry a day!
    DLEII, nquyen, jerryeight and 1 others like this.
    01-15-13 07:05 PM
    No, I do. I need to make sure I'm not the only one with a "problem". I visit CB more than I go to the bathroom. Sometimes i take my PB in the john with me....no lie!
    01-15-13 07:09 PM
    No, I do. I need to make sure I'm not the only one with a "problem". I visit CB more than I go to the bathroom. Sometimes i take my PB in the john with me....no lie!
    Fine, I would say 10+ a day. (Including on my Torch using the forums apps and when I see a new article in my RSS feeds!)
    01-15-13 07:11 PM
    Fine, I would say 10+ a day. (Including on my Torch using the forums apps and when I see a new article in my RSS feeds!)
    okay, good. You and I are brotha's-from-anotha-motha then.
    What app gives you the RSS feeds? Never got into that.
    01-15-13 07:19 PM
    Based on your thread title, I purchased the Torch 9800 when it first came out after having a Bold. I have been waiting for the BB 10 since then. I too am one of the original purchasers of the PB, so it has helped me to survive without going to the BB 7 phones. I skipped the BB7's because I thought the BB 10 would come out a long time ago just as I thought the PB would not take as long to be where it is today. I come here often to see the clock counting down and to see what leaks are being rumored at the moment.
    DLEII likes this.
    01-15-13 07:24 PM
    okay, good. You and I are brotha's-from-anotha-motha then.
    What app gives you the RSS feeds? Never got into that.
    Social Feeds, pre-installed on BB devices.
    01-15-13 07:29 PM
    Never even opened that one. My new favorite.

Now, where are all the others that have been reading about the London for over a year now?
    01-15-13 07:43 PM
    Hope this doesn't degenerate into a wanger measuring contest. I've been here a while, and visit often to read. But I do have a calendar entry set for very early on the 30/1/13
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    01-15-13 07:49 PM
    no macho-ness here. Its all about pride for what we #bb10believe in.
    jerryeight likes this.
    01-15-13 08:23 PM
    Specifically speaking on BB10, I come here probably 7-9 times a day reading even the forums just to get some ideas or rumors about the z10. Ever since i used this site to map out when and what the bold9900 would be coming i haven't looked back. I say i even check out rapid berry and nv44 2-4 times a day. Every one of my friends has been annoyed with me for the last month talking about bb10 and telling them how many days are left, i even ignore most of them while reading my good ol crackberry forums cant wait!
    01-15-13 09:13 PM
    Specifically speaking on BB10, I come here probably 7-9 times a day reading even the forums just to get some ideas or rumors about the z10. Ever since i used this site to map out when and what the bold9900 would be coming i haven't looked back. I say i even check out rapid berry and nv44 2-4 times a day. Every one of my friends has been annoyed with me for the last month talking about bb10 and telling them how many days are left, i even ignore most of them while reading my good ol crackberry forums cant wait!
    I hear ya loud and clear. I just got in a heated conv with a guy on FB after i quoted what i was so excited about BB10. I am really hoping both BB10 is a hit and the CUBS go to the WS this year. I will be on cloud 9!!!
    01-15-13 10:06 PM
    I joined CB in 2008 when I got my first Bold 9000, and was always an avid reader. The last couple of years have worked from home - so more time to be on CB. The last year or so - which coincides with the BB10 waiting period - I've been laid off/semi-retired (whatever), so I've been on here A LOT. Now it's winter - less to do - BB10 excitement - on here most of my waking hours! I also have a PB on the kitchen table - so I keep at it when I'm out there as well. Because of all this addiction, it feels as if I've been waiting for a lifetime - especially since I too, skipped OS7 entirely, waiting for BB10!
    01-15-13 11:17 PM
    I did. The last non-RIM phone I used was Motorol flip with non-colour screen. I think that was about 10 years ago. I have not used any other phone since then. Once in a while work iphone as p/t but BB as primary. I have been using same brand phone BB with same phone number for over 10 years. Thought about switching couple years ago then heard about BBX and now BB10..
    01-18-13 12:52 AM
    waiting since last march when i got my pb. walking around school i have two nicknames Mr. Nvidia Guy cause of my nvidia sticker on my thinkpad . Mr.Blackberry cause i am just always promoting bb10 where i go. i once got in to a 80 comment status post on FB when i posted about BB10 is gonna kick *** and my friends didnt believe me. haha cant wait to see their jaws drop
    haha off topic but i find it pretty hilarious though for my econ class we play a simulated real time stock trading game that works with real prices as they change. I have always bought a huge majority of RIMM and my friend who sits next to me thinks I am crazy. But just yesterday i bought 22k worth of virtual shares and he did the same after months of telling me RIMM is going make him loose the class competition we have with the stocks......
    01-18-13 02:16 AM
    I've been waiting since it was foretold to me in the womb.
    01-18-13 03:19 AM
    I did. The last non-RIM phone I used was Motorol flip with non-colour screen. I think that was about 10 years ago...
    that, my friend, was a Startac....one of the best PHONES i ever owned. YOu could go 2 miles into a cave and it would still receive calls lol
    BBNation and peter9477 like this.
    01-18-13 08:29 AM
    BBeen off contract since April 2012. BBought Torch 2 at a pawn shop to hold me over til London. Had every opportunity to get other bbrands..........not interested. Once again, off contract since April 2012......bbring on BB10!!!!!

And yes, cracked out on Crackberry SEVERAL times a day........CBA anyone? (Crack Berry Anonymous)
    01-18-13 08:39 AM
    Kevin has waited the longest.
    01-18-13 11:27 AM
    Kevin has waited the longest.

There are several right there with him! lol
    01-18-13 12:02 PM
    I disagree as he carries n uses iphone, anroid and windows phone
    01-19-13 02:03 AM
    I win this one..It can be proven that I have been using bb over 10 years and never used anything else
    01-19-13 02:05 AM
    I've been waiting for it all my life.

And I'm pretty sure that beats more than half of you in this thread. ;-)
    01-19-13 08:15 AM
    I have been waiting for a device like this to come along since the last great exciting device I had - my Speak & Spell. I'm kidding of course but as a kid, the first time I saw that thing at my local RadioShack I was more than just a bit awestruck.
    I have been waiting for BB10 for a while. I still have (and really like) the 9800 I got upon it's release in Canada.
    As for being on CrackBerry - to often and not enough. I have a couple car forums I spend a lot of time on as well. My wife doesn't understand but it gives her free time.
    01-19-13 08:18 PM