1. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    "Z10 is super snappy, beats my iphone 4 any day in terms of speed. It's like day and night", commented one UK owner ...

Getting some amazingly positive early feedback from UK Z10 owners!! ... bodes well for those of us waiting to buy!!!!

Keep the feedback coming BB Z10 owners!!
    miketko, Creaulx and robkd like this.
    02-01-13 03:40 AM
    Good to hear but i didn't doubt it. Just because the presentation the other day wasn't like the Apple presentations with all the oos and awws didn't distract me from the fact that the z10 is top notch. It's just a matter of developers bringing their apps over.
    02-01-13 03:47 AM
    That would be the same owner who said in his thread (which I just read) he was returning it because of "a lack of major apps".

Although someone who joined today and has already created two threads pretty much about the same thing (a supposed lack of "major" apps), I'd take everything they say with a BIG pinch of salt.

Si.
    02-01-13 03:53 AM
    You should know what apps are available before you buy it. I got one yesterday and I am very impressed with how smooth and fast it is. I jumped from a windows phone 7.5 and i have an iPhone 4s, but I only use the iPhone as a music player on a dock, hate it as a phone. Get the blackberry if it has or will have the apps you need, you won't regret it.
    02-01-13 04:52 AM
    You should know what apps are available before you buy it.
    This is exactly as it should be. You can always check online if the App is available at BlackBerry World - Free BlackBerry Apps - Official Store

There is a lack of apps at the moment, since the platform is 2 days old. I would like to point out though, as an owner of a Z10, that I have found the device to have most of the common apps (Facebook, Twitter, FourSquare etc) and they are almost mirror images of the iOS/Android counterparts.
    02-01-13 05:03 AM
    I'm a UK owner and have just received my Z10 this morning. First impressions it seems very good. The hardware is excellent, good build quality, nice tactile back and excellent screen quality. I have so far set up Gmail, Icloud, live, exchange, twitter and facebook for the Hub. Syncs contacts over from my Icloud and Live accounts without any problems. The interface is very fluid, reminds me of webos more than anything else. Due to my job I get to try out numerous devices, I have a used the original Blackberries upto the Bold 9900 and I currently have an Iphone 5, ativ s, and nexus 4. This is as easily as fast as all the others. I will over the next few days have a proper play and let you know my thoughts, so far though it seems very fresh and intuitive.
    Creaulx likes this.
    02-01-13 06:51 AM
    The most famous iphone fanboy in Britain loves his Z10.

The Fire Question � The New Adventures of Stephen Fry

It’s very simple. I have a Samsung Galaxy III, a BlackBerry Z10 , an iPhone 5, an HTC Windows 8x and an LG Nexus 4. More or less the smartest soldiers in the smartphone army. There’s a fire in my flat/hotel-room/bordello/ski-chalet. I have only enough time to take ONE. Which do I choose? This is [...]
    Last edited by BoldTeddy; 02-01-13 at 08:07 AM.
    simonfa likes this.
    02-01-13 07:38 AM
    Had mine less than a day, but initial impressions are very good. The UI is a joy to behold - 'super snappy' are the perfect adjectives for it.
    Lehomer likes this.
    02-01-13 09:43 AM
    Here here!
    02-01-13 09:44 AM
    How did you set up icloud?
    02-02-13 02:42 PM
    Good to hear but i didn't doubt it. Just because the presentation the other day wasn't like the Apple presentations with all the oos and awws didn't distract me from the fact that the z10 is top notch. It's just a matter of developers bringing their apps over.
    You doubt what? That it runs quicker than an iPhone4? Well.. it does.
    02-02-13 03:46 PM
    How did you set up icloud?
    Just add it as a normal account, it goes off to find out who hosts it and then prompts you to login and then sets it up
    02-02-13 03:47 PM
    Purchased my BlackBerry Z10 on 31st January. Sold my iPhone 5 on eBay today. No regrets at all. Fully confident about major apps coming to BB, everything else is super quick and easy to use. BB Boy at heart.
    MattUK and robkd like this.
    02-02-13 03:51 PM
    You doubt what? That it runs quicker than an iPhone4? Well.. it does.
    He said he didn't doubt it.
    02-02-13 03:58 PM