I am a little confused on why a "view next message" button or gesture is not obvious on BB10? I am not a power user, but I will probably be checking 3-5 Hub notifications at once. I would think that it would be great if I could open the Hub, then open the most recent message and just gesture to get to the previous mesage. (This is like swiping to the side on most google apps like Gmail or Google Reader). Am I missing something obvious, or do I really need to view a message, then swipe back to the Hub, and then tap the next message on the list?
    02-13-13 10:23 PM
    You aren't missing anything obvious.
    It isn't there.
    b320 likes this.
    02-13-13 10:26 PM
    I am a little confused on why a "view next message" button or gesture is not obvious on BB10? I am not a power user, but I will probably be checking 3-5 Hub notifications at once. I would think that it would be great if I could open the Hub, then open the most recent message and just gesture to get to the previous mesage. (This is like swiping to the side on most google apps like Gmail or Google Reader). Am I missing something obvious, or do I really need to view a message, then swipe back to the Hub, and then tap the next message on the list?
    FYI, something else that was on BB7 that's not on BB10.
    02-13-13 10:31 PM
    That's kind of too bad. It seems like every feature of the Hub was so carefully thought out (like multiple selecting of emails, for instance). I just don't follow the thought process of this. It really is only one extra touch, but they have some redundancy in the messaging already, since there is a back button and the swipe right gesture both get you back to the hub.
    02-14-13 01:37 PM