Since the apps issue is a critical on for blackberry Z10 users, I think there should be a sticky here that links to where to go download already made bars, and where to go to request new bars be made for desired android apps.
    What do you think?
    05-09-13 12:40 PM
    Practice searching.

Posted via CB10
    VR6 likes this.
    05-09-13 12:42 PM
    Really?
    That is your reply?

You know, for the average user out there, who is not a nerd, all they want is their phone to work for them and to make things easier for them, not harder. They have other things to do, and do not live for their smartphone.

Now, if they even get a whiff that blackberry even exists and have a sufficient open mind to take a look at it, they will quickly be turned off by the lack of apps. So, if they get lucky they will hear that android apps can be sideloaded. And if they even still have the patience to even try to see if this is true, you answer them is basically "you are on your own". "try and search, good luck".

It kind of makes feel this is some kind of top secret thing reserved for the special ones, and other average folk need not to apply.

I thought this forum was not only intended to help the current flock of BB users, but also to nurture and welcome new generations of BB users.

Based on your reply, if I was the typical user out there I see no more reason to try to reinvent the wheel, I would just go straight for an iPhone. There they have this one store with everything in it, so no need to find secret threads where apps might be.
    05-09-13 01:37 PM
    You know that 'side loading' applications that have been converted by people who don't have the IP rights is sketchy right?

Every one knows it happens, but as a developer I not sure I'm happy about how some people think that it is their right to do it.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 08:33 PM
    With all that time invested in writing all that you could have found the answer.

I would have searched for you in my initial response but I was too lazy at the time. I don't know anything about side loading but I did search around and figured it out.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 08:43 PM
    Fine here you go
    http://bb10bars.net/

http://apk2bar.unker.net/

Posted via CB10
    vgorous likes this.
    05-09-13 08:53 PM