OK, one more response. College doesn't make you a neurologist. Again, read. Something more than your own words. Admiring how clever you think your words are is not "learning" you much brother.

C+ at college?
    TheQ805 likes this.
    04-16-13 11:33 PM
    There are these things we use to communicate feelings, emotions etc.... the are called punctuations.
    An exclamation mark "!" means excitement or surprise, urgency, etc...
    A question mark "?" makes a turns a statement into a question.
    They help us communicate our thoughts and emotions.

A "?!?!" is whining!!!!!

See how using more than one has a different meaning????????
    No???????
    Don't understand????!!!!!!

It's not WHAT was asked, it's HOW it's asked.

Class dismissed.
    Since you want to play grammar police....

". the are called punctuations." HUH?? Did you mean "they"
    "A question mark "?" makes a turns a statement into a question. " READ that out loud.....

"Class dismissed" LMAO
    04-16-13 11:48 PM
    Blackberry works in a real world were they can't always get instant results. Customers need to have realistic expectations. I'm a customer with realistic expectations. I learned as a child that you don't always get what you want when you want it.
    If that is truly the customer you are, you are the rare breed. I too am realistic, I understood buying the Z10 meant making a sacrifice that even some of the most basic apps wouldn't be available, but I had faith in the new OS and hope it turns BlackBerry around.

It's not about being a grown up and learning as a child it's walking into a store and saying Id like skypre or instagram and the sales person saying, well you can have it on any of these phones except this BlackBerry. Is it the customers responsibility to give BlackBerry a pass because they "operate" in the "real world"? To me I would think getting a sale helps BBRY in the real world...no?
    BerryWizard likes this.
    04-17-13 12:03 AM
    Since you want to play grammar police....

". the are called punctuations." HUH?? Did you mean "they"
    "A question mark "?" makes a turns a statement into a question. " READ that out loud.....

"Class dismissed" LMAO
    Bb4life... I will type slow for you, because I know you can't read fast. Is that all you got out of that?????????
    You don't get it? Do you?
    Still not understanding? The amount of punctuation a person uses can express emotions...
    Get it!?!?.
    04-17-13 12:22 AM
    Where is instagram and Skype!?!?!??!?!??!?!!!??
    I'm telling MOM.
    04-17-13 12:26 AM
    OK, one more response. College doesn't make you a neurologist. Again, read. Something more than your own words. Admiring how clever you think your words are is not "learning" you much brother.
    Why Did you use quote marks on "Learning"? To emphasize the word?
    Hmmmmm. Punctuation does have a purpose. OP did it in his title... to whine.
    04-17-13 12:28 AM
    It's not about being a grown up and learning as a child it's walking into a store and saying Id like skypre or instagram and the sales person saying, well you can have it on any of these phones except this BlackBerry. Is it the customers responsibility to give BlackBerry a pass because they "operate" in the "real world"? To me I would think getting a sale helps BBRY in the real world...no?
    See? Walking into a store and basing your purchase on whether or not it comes with fart apps, is thinking like a child. This phone is capable of so much more than what Skype or Instagroan combined bring to the table. People don't need them and Blackberry doesn't need them. I'm sure they'll make a lot of people happy (I'll probably use Skype myself when it comes out) but they're not essential buying criteria and they're definitely not needed.
    Blackberry will survive just fine until these apps arrive. It can maintain quite easily on its own merit and the awesome features it brings to the table. When the apps arrive, people will have their fix and stop whining until they find some other useless app that doesn't appear in BBW10. Until then, I guess BB10 will remain a smartphone only for grownups.

TB
    anon(4275744) and Mecca EL like this.
    04-17-13 12:30 AM
    See? Walking into a store and basing your purchase on whether or not it comes with fart apps, is thinking like a child. This phone is capable of so much more than what Skype or Instagroan combined bring to the table. People don't need them and Blackberry doesn't need them. I'm sure they'll make a lot of people happy (I'll probably use Skype myself when it comes out) but they're not essential buying criteria and they're definitely not needed.
    Blackberry will survive just fine until these apps arrive. It can maintain quite easily on its own merit and the awesome features it brings to the table. When the apps arrive, people will have their fix and stop whining until they find some other useless app that doesn't appear in BBW10. Until then, I guess BB10 will remain a smartphone only for grownups.

TB
    All the grown ups must talk about apps as fart apps.
    04-17-13 12:46 AM
    These companies are doing this on purpose im convinced.
    04-17-13 12:48 AM
    Nope just certain ones.
    04-17-13 12:51 AM
    Nope just certain ones.
    I guess my point is, lets give them the apps to get them on the BBRY OS and then they will learn all the other great things it can do. I don't care who is using BB10, the more users, the better for the rest of us. Give the users what they want and in the end we will get what we want which is solid dev support and the continued success of BBRY.

At least that is what I think.
    HedoBum and playbook_swiper1 like this.
    04-17-13 12:53 AM
    Until then, I guess BB10 will remain a smartphone only for grownups.

TB
    Judging from some of your past comments in this thread, I'm guessing you don't have a BB10 device.
    bb4life21 likes this.
    04-17-13 12:56 AM
    These companies are doing this on purpose im convinced.
    IIs it possible apple-droid had an "off the record " conversation regarding future support for their app, if they write one for BlackBerry?
    In the same breath, Blackberry is poised to be a solid player again.
    04-17-13 01:06 AM
    Thank you. I was wondering how Skype and Instagram turned into far apps.

Must have been magic....

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 03:43 AM
    I'm surprised how every "When *place most wanted apps here * is coming " thread also ends up with the tone that this one as now. Name calling, questioning of the others intelligence, mentions of how and why you are smarter than the other one to prove your own personal opinion, etc.
    All sad things that make this forum more and more a playground than a tech discution website.

One does not need to decrease the others opinion in other to prove his point. That is if only he truly believe that his point is right. But in witch case, why would you even bother trying more than once to convince the other posters? If after expressing a thought once someone doesn't believe that it is right for whatever reason, stop there. Your job is done, your point have been listened , simply that some might have a different perspective of the situation. By respect for each other as human beings we should be able to respect the others option. Remember how much we hate the jehova's witnesses who come knock to your door after ten times you told them that you don't have the same believes they have.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    04-17-13 04:36 AM
    Both aren't coming out for the BlackBerry until after the US, and British dollar goes bust!
    04-17-13 04:43 AM
    Probably never... Facebook and windows carer to the iPoos and Androids...

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 05:17 AM
    If that is truly the customer you are, you are the rare breed. I too am realistic, I understood buying the Z10 meant making a sacrifice that even some of the most basic apps wouldn't be available, but I had faith in the new OS and hope it turns BlackBerry around.

I'm just saying that we should give the developers some more time and stop placing so much blame on people in Waterloo. I think Blackberry did a good job with phone. Apparently there are some bugs but the system is 3 months old. I think that most of them will be resolved with time. A little patience is needed.
    04-17-13 08:23 AM
    If your that outrageously mad and impatient about apps, learn app coding and port the app yourself, otherwise calm your tickin bomb down. 2 years ago I got into gaming and wasn't happy with what PC games had to offer (Simulators) so I learned game development and started makeing my own simulator mods, yes it is hard work, and no you don't have any idea, I know how developers feel, it's hard work! It takes time and dedication, is it worth it? Sometimes, sometimes not, that's what devs are waiting on. I am just happy I do my stuff as a hobby, realize that this is a career for many! Be patient.

Posted via CB10
    anon(4275744) and ErinnM like this.
    04-18-13 12:01 AM
    If your that outrageously mad and impatient about apps, learn app coding and port the app yourself, otherwise calm your tickin bomb down. 2 years ago I got into gaming and wasn't happy with what PC games had to offer (Simulators) so I learned game development and started makeing my own simulator mods, yes it is hard work, and no you don't have any idea, I know how developers feel, it's hard work! It takes time and dedication, is it worth it? Sometimes, sometimes not, that's what devs are waiting on. I am just happy I do my stuff as a hobby, realize that this is a career for many! Be patient.

Posted via CB10
    You're right...that's exactly what consumers will do....since bb10 doesn't have skype or instagram they will "learn app coding and port the app" themselves. That makes total sense..what was the OP thinking by asking where were they at. SMH I 'm glad you felt good in your journey of "PC games" and deciding to do something about it. But outside your imaginary world people are not gonna learn app coding or anything else. They will just buy another device. And sorry to burst your bubble but trying to equate what you do as your hobby and what blackberry need to do sell phones is not the same. You can know how it feels to be an independent developer and that's cool. But until the end consumer cares....it doesn't really matter.

PS. I am not sure why you are trying to compare your app development situation with the likes of skype anyway. Not the same.
    04-18-13 11:23 AM
    I'm new to blackberry and all and I'm sure I'll sound stupid but how do u app code? I'm still learning how to work this and feel like a new born but need instagram.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 11:55 PM
    Market penetration of Instagram isn't as great as you'd imagine. If you check out what the top downloaded apps are in the other app stores for the year are its enlightening.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 12:19 AM
    Market penetration of Instagram isn't as great as you'd imagine. If you check out what the top downloaded apps are in the other app stores for the year are its enlightening.

Posted via CB10
    You're mistaken... You are looking at the wrong thing. "Top downloaded apps are in the other app stores for the year ". Key words FOR THE YEAR. Instagram isn't new. Instagram is in apples top 20 downloaded free apps of ALL TIME. Check it out....it will be enlightening
    04-19-13 01:21 AM
    Judging by the time it's taking for these apps to arrive they are being developed by half a developer who works part time. There are people who could reverse engineer Skype faster than Skype can put together a client.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 02:02 AM

Posted via CB10
    lol instagram has been around forever, of course it won't show up there. I'm more annoyed by people bashing and saying how unnecessary it is than those complaining about how it isn't on this platform.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 02:19 AM
245 ... 78910