Try the instagram website and make an account from there. Then try to login with your device. Hope that helps.
    Doesn't work....

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 04:13 PM
    No the OP must have not looked at ALL the instagram threads. Only YOU search every single instagram thread and then YOU decide to click on them. Then you wonder why EVERYONE is whining. If you don't have anything better to do wifh your life than that's cool but don't be mad at OP. Hey how about this...I'll go to my room...if you put the hot pocket down and leave yours..deal?
    The fact there is YET another "Where is my Instagram" pout-fest, is getting old. We know there is no instagram.... you can stop pouting now. We know. Do a search. It's NOT a new thread...
    Will this pic keep the whining to a minimum?

Where is instagram and skype?!?!-cat-eating-cake.jpg
    bb4life21 and brout like this.
    04-16-13 04:42 PM
    The fact there is YET another "Where is my Instagram" pout-fest, is getting old. We know there is no instagram.... you can stop pouting now. We know. Do a search. It's NOT a new thread...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cat eating cake.jpg 
Views:	707 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	151809
    You know what is actually older than you crying about all of the "Where is instagram threads"....blackberry actually losing sales due to lack of instagram. But somehow you still click on every thread about instagram and read them. Like I said put the hot pocket down and go get some fresh air. You are now going thru your pictures to add to pointless rants lol Good job. Did you want a like and a thank you...I got you lmao
    04-16-13 04:54 PM
    Vp in charge of app development said it would before bb10 launched in the USA

Posted via CB10
    As I HAVE MENTIONED BEFORE IT WAS ON TWITTER THAT HE WAS RESPONDING TO SOMEONE'S QUESTION AND IT WAS NOT NECESSAIRLY AN OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE. IT IS HIS OWN PRIVATE TWITTER ACCOUNT.
    /End Caps

Yes, I want Skype as much as any of you but I'm just getting sick and tired of people complaining about something that is said to be coming soon.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 05:22 PM
    As I HAVE MENTIONED BEFORE IT WAS ON TWITTER THAT HE WAS RESPONDING TO SOMEONE'S QUESTION AND IT WAS NOT NECESSAIRLY AN OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE. IT IS HIS OWN PRIVATE TWITTER ACCOUNT.
    /End Caps

Yes, I want Skype as much as any of you but I'm just getting sick and tired of people complaining about something that is said to be coming soon.

Posted via CB10
    Who cares if YOU are sick and tired of people complaining that skype is not here yet? Your not more important than the OP or anybody else. Just don't click on thread.
    I also saw that statement you are referring too. It was Alec Saunders. He was responding to a consumer that asked him about certain apps because he wanted to buy the z10. Alec asked him where he lived and after he told him where he said ......"Skype will be there by the time you can buy your phone". So when that happened fanboys like you came with the "Are you guys happy now you have a date" etc. So now the time has come and gone all of a sudden since it was on twitter it's not as relevant. Alec being the VP of app development holds no weight right? haha smh So what exactly are people supposed to believe....YOU with "it's coming soon". Look I can care less about instagram and most of the rest of major apps. The way I use my z10 is fine with me minus custom notification profiles for now. But if you want to be angry direct it at the right people. Like Alec Saunders for making a statement in public to a potential consumer as a VP in the organization and being wrong. No follow up no nothing. Or blackberry for having the reputation of missing deadlines over the last couple years. And if that is simply not enough for you..when you see threads with people complaining...just go by..because you and me both know they won't stop until those apps come
    04-16-13 05:48 PM
    /End Caps

Posted via CB10
    Hey, someone asked if anyone from BlackBerry had given a date or anything, because he didn't know of anybody... I was simply pointing out someone from blackberry who had given a somewhat concrete time frame.

Soon is a very relative term, if you want fast food, and sit waiting 20 minutes for it you would not call that soon when you are complaining to the manager. In the electronic age with instant gratification that we live in, the amount of lost sales from a 3 month delayed app are huge.

Might want to check your shift key, seems to be stuck, maybe some mayo stuck under it or something.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 05:54 PM
    As soon as skype and instagram are available I will dump this iphone 4S, hate carrying 2 phones.
    04-16-13 06:09 PM
    I don't use either app but I don't understand exactly what's the delay? Why don't they just offer develop the app and be done with it?
    04-16-13 06:30 PM
    I don't use either app but I don't understand exactly what's the delay? Why don't they just offer develop the app and be done with it?
    Huh?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 06:32 PM
    Huh?

Posted via CB10
    I'm simply asking what's the problem with offering the apps to BlackBerry? Doesn't seem to be a complicated thing for either Skype or instagram
    04-16-13 06:36 PM
    We gonna get Skype when the moon becomes a square.
    You are daring me!?

Look at my name...squared moon you will get than...

@##@#m$ -;|k9-hv $dk( it's in elf language so no worries if you don't understand)

BADABING BADABANG!!

It's a long process and I'd need a couple human sacrifices to seal the spell. Interested and selling your soul so that everyone can have this app?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 06:45 PM
    I'm simply asking what's the problem with offering the apps to BlackBerry? Doesn't seem to be a complicated thing for either Skype or instagram
    They've both said the apps are coming. It takes some time to integrate them to a new OS.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 06:48 PM
    Well as the Z matures I think the business, or common user, logic finally shines thru. On one level I hate 100 threads on essentially the same topic: Skype and Insta..,and mandatory apps in general. It's a bit of a dead horse.... But now I see more and more Z users come online and those early denegrators have mostly retreated.

Of course, these apps are needed or buyers are going to stay away in droves. Yes even many that dont use nor even know these programs will shy away from OS10.. Others that bought assuming basics to be present, or told that certain apps are coming in a few weeks have become frustrated.

This is not the fault of the developers - - except where BlackBerry native coding is concerned. This is 100% fault of planning by BB. I suspect while making a huge transition, or concession, with OS10 and especially the functioning of the Z, it still hasn't sunk in that some of these "external apps" are/were more important to launch success of the Z than certain proprietary "10" bells and whistles.

If BB can't anticipate and negotiate with the Skypes--ostensibly Msft - - and other formidable app. cos., then it should roll up the carpet and retire from the game. If Skype is going to release, as per latest tale, anywhere near end of April (or May), then a professional would have had a couple of these mandatory apps negotiated to be completed at launch ... at least some sort of beta.

I'm just not sure that BB employees have adopted the proper, newly revamped attitudes necessary to succeed. Or perhaps, it is too big of a financial hole. Let's hope that S (or at least viber) & Insta... are made available for the Q and 10.1. ... You can be pretty sure that it won't be fully functional but something please.

Anyone care to wager on the real date?!

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 07:04 PM
    Might want to check your shift key, seems to be stuck, maybe some mayo stuck under it or something.

Posted via CB10
    lol, the ironic part is that it took a lot if effort trying to type that in all caps because I didn't long press the caps button long enough and it kept coming out of caps and I was sitting there going "Wtfbbqkeyboard!! "
    True story.

P.S. This time it actually is "Soon".

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 09:44 PM
    I sincerely hope your right

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 09:50 PM
    BlackBerry could easily have their own gateways for both Instagram and skype. Going through their servers...
    It will be some load but it could be done.
    The reason they didn't do it I am guessing is that they got the false idea that the companies would indeed deliver on time and at this point they didn't want to make enemies but allies....

Just thinking out loud. as nothing makes sense with all these delays

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 09:53 PM
    *yawns

Where is instagram and skype?!?!-img_00000462.png

Posted via CB10
    HedoBum likes this.
    04-16-13 10:05 PM
    *yawns

Name:	IMG_00000462.png 
Views:	927 
Size:	410.1 KB 
ID:	151944

Posted via CB10
    Is that a skype active frame!!! No??...*yawns
    04-16-13 10:10 PM
    Unless Skype is any better with battery than it is on Android, I wouldn't be clamoring for it. I haven't used it in ages because it is a vampire out for your battery's juice. Though I guess I could see why guys want it: nobody uses BBM anymore? I think BBM is cool (never used it yet) so I hope that BB10 gets adopted fast enough to make this useful.
    04-16-13 10:25 PM
    Wow. I don't care about Instagram, I care about Blackberry. I'm not whining. You should learn to read.

Name:	cat eating cake.jpg 
Views:	707 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	151809
    04-16-13 10:39 PM
    Had Instagram sideloaded beginning of March, posted it on my Twitter. I think it probably got Blackberry ZERO sales. No one wants to sideload apps apparently.

https://twitter.com/winter_hat/statu...407552/photo/1

*yawns

Name:	IMG_00000462.png 
Views:	927 
Size:	410.1 KB 
ID:	151944

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 10:43 PM
    Wow. I don't care about Instagram, I care about Blackberry. I'm not whining. You should learn to read.
    There are these things we use to communicate feelings, emotions etc.... the are called punctuations.
    An exclamation mark "!" means excitement or surprise, urgency, etc...
    A question mark "?" makes a turns a statement into a question.
    They help us communicate our thoughts and emotions.

A "?!?!" is whining!!!!!

See how using more than one has a different meaning????????
    No???????
    Don't understand????!!!!!!

It's not WHAT was asked, it's HOW it's asked.

Class dismissed.
    04-16-13 11:16 PM
    I'm a neurologist by day, it is doubtful you are schooling me. You bore me and I won't respond to your troll posts ever again.

There are these things we use to communicate feelings, emotions etc.... the are called punctuations.
    An exclamation mark "!" means excitement or surprise, urgency, etc...
    A question mark "?" makes a turns a statement into a question.
    They help us communicate our thoughts and emotions.

A "?!?!" is whining!!!!!

See how using more than one has a different meaning????????
    No???????
    Don't understand????!!!!!!

It's not WHAT was asked, it's HOW it's asked.

Class dismissed.
    04-16-13 11:24 PM
    I just counted 27 threads where "Instagram" and "Skype" were in the title. I only went back to early March.
    News flash!!!! They aren't here yet. If it's Critical to your business or social media life, please side load until the app arrives. If it doesn't, I know someone who will buy your Z10, cheap!
    04-16-13 11:25 PM
    I'm a neurologist by day, it is doubtful you are schooling me. You bore me and I won't respond to your troll posts ever again.
    C+ at college?
    04-16-13 11:26 PM
245 ... 678910