Uggh my sideloaded instagram doesn't work though

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 12:07 AM
    Even the term 'side loaded' sounds bootleg. This isn't shaping up too well.

Posted via CB10
    bb4life21 likes this.
    04-16-13 12:09 AM
    Tell me about it. I have side loaded Instagram and it does work fine, however some punctuations don't work properly which kinda sucks. Skype I don't use very much but it would definitely be a bonus for other people. If it'll help sell and get BlackBerry going again, I'm all for it. Let's go developers! Also waiting for Soundhound and RBC banking app

Posted via CB10
    R_from_Toronto likes this.
    04-16-13 02:21 AM
    Instagram and Skype are the necessity for BB survival in the US...maybe not in countries like India (not yet)

if you honestly dont think so, then you are a blind fanboy... if you are on CB then you are not the average consumer and you are a fanboy...the AVERAGE consumer, the consumer BB needs to recapture, is not going to come on CB and side load apps...they are gonna go to the ATT, VZW, whatever store ask the person working if it has instagram...it doesnt so they just move on
    Pretty simple to grasp on to lol Or not so simple for some people .....Fanboys gonna be the death of blackberry smh
    04-16-13 03:13 AM
    Instagram and Skype are the necessity for BB survival in the US...maybe not in countries like India (not yet)

if you honestly dont think so, then you are a blind fanboy... if you are on CB then you are not the average consumer and you are a fanboy...the AVERAGE consumer, the consumer BB needs to recapture, is not going to come on CB and side load apps...they are gonna go to the ATT, VZW, whatever store ask the person working if it has instagram...it doesnt so they just move on

Exactly, well said
    04-16-13 04:43 AM
    The whining has to stop. BlackBerry can't hold a gun to these developers head and force them to make apps. Appreciate the apps you have and put pressure on your favorite app makers to build on BB10.
    04-16-13 05:06 AM
    Try the instagram website and make an account from there. Then try to login with your device. Hope that helps.
    04-16-13 05:58 AM
    MySpace died because Facebook came along and a little thing called spam, I don't see another photocentered app stealing instagram's thunder anytime soon
    04-16-13 06:06 AM
    Native instagram on zed10.

Take a photo then invoke to Instagram feeds. Instagram hub...

Why can't instagram see this?!
    04-16-13 06:24 AM
    The whining has to stop. BlackBerry can't hold a gun to these developers head and force them to make apps. Appreciate the apps you have and put pressure on your favorite app makers to build on BB10.
    THIS +1000 everyone read this and take action. That's all we can do. Contact info for these apps are within here take a minute and tell them you want it developed for the BlackBerry 10 platform
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=781831

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    Last edited by R Field; 04-16-13 at 08:28 AM.
    John Pawling likes this.
    04-16-13 07:56 AM
    You have to go ask the instagram and skype developers for that answer.Go ask them.
    04-16-13 08:23 AM
    Any idea if Shazam is ever coming to BB10? They were on BB7, can't believe they're not on BB10.
    04-16-13 08:49 AM

I'm a average consumer and I don't need instagram to take pretty photos of myself...

Posted via CB10
    John Pawling and HedoBum like this.
    04-16-13 08:54 AM
    I'm a average consumer and I don't need instagram to take pretty photos of myself...

Posted via CB10
    Nor do I, but MILLIONS of others do. I pretty much can't stand any of the narcissism social media breeds and promotes, but the people speak.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 08:59 AM
    Nor do I, but MILLIONS of others do. I pretty much can't stand any of the narcissism social media breeds and promotes, but the people speak.

Posted via CB10
    And the people shall wait. If they want instagram they should directly whine towards the appropriate developpers

Posted via CB10
    John Pawling likes this.
    04-16-13 09:03 AM
    It's funny how when people talk about the lack of anything on bb10 on crackberry it's "whining" lol

" Appreciate the apps you have and put pressure on your favorite app makers to build on BB10." As far as people appreciating apps... The problem is that not many people are "appreciating" anything with the lack of sales due to lack of apps. All of us that have z10s obviously don't care or we wouldn't have purchased them. And no blackberry "can't hold a gun" to developers heads..haha smh...but I guess it's a hard thought for a business to actually have to keep consumers updated on progress on certain apps and other things that are vital to their success. Especially with their reputation as of late of missing deadlines and false promises. But it's ok on crackberry blackberry has many fans like you that won't actually expect them to do the things other big business are expected to do. But it's ok. I guess all of us are just "whining"
    04-16-13 10:19 AM
    The amount of users is irrelevant. I said nothing about how many people use either...I merely used BlackBerry's native editor as a viable free alternative.
    Your last clueless post is only matched in it's foolishness by your next clueless post. People are doing MILLIONS, if not BILLIONS, of dollars in business with these worthless apps.
    bb4life21 likes this.
    04-16-13 10:41 AM
    Don't read threads that you don't like due to your fanboiness.

Verizon says I can upgrade any day. I've been waiting for a Z10 but I won't wait much longer. It needs the apps to let me know I'm not buying another Playbook.
    04-16-13 10:50 AM
    It's funny how when people talk about the lack of anything on bb10 on crackberry it's "whining" lol

" Appreciate the apps you have and put pressure on your favorite app makers to build on BB10." As far as people appreciating apps... The problem is that not many people are "appreciating" anything with the lack of sales due to lack of apps. All of us that have z10s obviously don't care or we wouldn't have purchased them. And no blackberry "can't hold a gun" to developers heads..haha smh...but I guess it's a hard thought for a business to actually have to keep consumers updated on progress on certain apps and other things that are vital to their success. Especially with their reputation as of late of missing deadlines and false promises. But it's ok on crackberry blackberry has many fans like you that won't actually expect them to do the things other big business are expected to do. But it's ok. I guess all of us are just "whining"
    It's that kind of thinking that is going to have those people wondering what happened a couple years down the road if blackberry can't make it because they were missing a few trivial nonimportant luxurious nonessential kiddy things. I was of the opinion a few weeks ago, that everything was fine and dandy, these apps will come, by the US launch, by April 15th, after 10.1, etc etc. But now I can sympathize with people's frustrations. and It is starting to frustrate me that Blackberry and their developer partners can't get this finished and holding people back from buying a bb10 device, in turn helping the company make a turn around, in turn making sure that BB is there the next time I upgrade from my Z10. And people cannot say it is not BB's fault in every case. They announced certain apps at the launch in Januray and those are the apps that have people complaining the most. They shouldn't have announced those apps if they don't want the controversy from the delayed launch of those apps.
    04-16-13 11:08 AM
    And the people shall wait. If they want instagram they should directly whine towards the appropriate developpers

Posted via CB10
    That doesn't work for your average consumer. They don't walk into Verizon or ATT and go, oh, that phone doesn't have instagram? Well let me go home and email the developer and ask them when they will have it out... We live in a world where people want instant results.
    04-16-13 11:13 AM

Posted via CB10
    why should they? didnt blackberry promise the top apps on their platform? surely that must have influenced a few people to go with a new blackberry?
    04-16-13 11:23 AM

It is whinning when we ALL know it's not available for BB10. Who needs to be told dozens of time. That's whinning.
    John Pawling likes this.
    04-16-13 11:47 AM
    It is whinning when we ALL know it's not available for BB10. Who needs to be told dozens of time. That's whinning.
    HUH?? Who's telling YOU a dozen times? YOU clicked on the forum. You saw the OP title. Here's a wierd thought... If YOU didn't like it you could have moved on. So who is the one really whining???? Let me guess...it's the developers fault smh
    04-16-13 11:53 AM
    I can only feel the frustration of blackberry if these big app developers are placing them at the bottom of their priorities or maybe not at all. Like a tv advertisement where you put them at the most popular timeslot.

I think right now, in choosing a phone, customers dont care anymore which phone is the most popular but which phone can have the popular apps.

They say it's a business phone? Arguably yes. I am a businessman myself. But if i ask myself if i consider switching to other phones, what do bb offers that other smartphones dont? Definitely a very short list compared to the competitors. We you dont buy a hamburger without the burger patty itself. What can convince? Im staying with bb because i am married to the brand. But then, we have divorce.

This isnt whining, this is frustration. I wish im not becoming a blind disciple of a one-eyed king. I sincerely hope blackberry becomes interesting again.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 12:05 PM
    why should they? didnt blackberry promise the top apps on their platform? surely that must have influenced a few people to go with a new blackberry?
    Doesn't matter what BlackBerry promises... its the developers working on the app itself... Why is this so hard to understand??
    John Pawling likes this.
    04-16-13 12:36 PM
245 ... 45678 ...