I did a screen shot but I couldn't find it. Does anyone know where it's saved? I couldn't even search for it because I didn't know what to look for. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 01:49 PM
    What happens when you click on your photos? PlayBook sticks 'em there.
    04-03-13 01:51 PM
    I did a screen shot but I couldn't find it. Does anyone know where it's saved? I couldn't even search for it because I didn't know what to look for. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Go into file mgr and look in device camera. I wish I could change that location. Would rather have it on sd card

Sent From My BlackBerry Z10
    schmeat and shiera99 like this.
    04-03-13 01:59 PM
    In the camera folder on device memory, not the SD card. Yes, I wish there was an option to have them go directly to the SD card as well, but at least you can do so manually with the file manager.
    shiera99 likes this.
    04-03-13 02:04 PM
    yes, hopefully they will implement a setting in the future to allow them to save in the SD card, I do not plan on having a lot of screen shots, however they are just easier to organize this way.
    04-03-13 02:08 PM
    Go into file mgr and look in device camera. I wish I could change that location. Would rather have it on sd card

Sent From My BlackBerry Z10
    A delayed thanks. I was on vacation and just didn't feel like spending too much time typing on the Z10. Just painful for me. I'm actually writing a brief summary to be submitted to BlackBerry about what I think of the Z10 and that's one of the wish lists that I'll add.
    04-16-13 07:50 PM
    In the camera folder on device memory, not the SD card. Yes, I wish there was an option to have them go directly to the SD card as well, but at least you can do so manually with the file manager.
    Thanks for the reply. I'm curious, how are you able to post if you're banned?
    04-16-13 07:51 PM
    Not banned. Just wishing he was. Lol

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 07:59 PM
    If you are using Blackberry Balance your screen shots will be saved to your Work Space folders. So if you are having trouble finding them in the camera folder on your Personal Space try looking in the camera folder on your Work Space.
    04-17-13 09:56 AM