Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 11:02 AM
    I assume you mean unlocking your phone for use on other carriers.

Settings > Security and Privacy > SIM Card > Unlock Network button > enter your code that you received from your carrier/unlocking service.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 11:17 AM
    Yes, and thanks. I'm unlocking to accommodate our time south.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 11:27 AM
    I used the CrackBerry unlock code for $40. I used it twice, once for my phone when I was heading to Turkey and again when my daughter was heading out of country. Both times it worked on the first try, no problem.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 11:36 AM
    Done

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 12:06 PM
    Get the unlock code for your Blackberry Z10 phone from your Network service provider or any third party online vendors like WickedUnlock.com
    And follow the unlocking instructions given below unlock your phone from Network lock easily.
    1 - Switch ON your Blackberry Z10 with your current network/service provider's SIM card.
    2 - Using the menu go to Settings Menu -> SIM card and press select.
    3 - While holding the SHIFT key, type mepd.(NOTE: You may not see any text appear on the screen while typing mepd)
    4 - You should now see the five locking categories listed.
    5 - While holding the SHIFT KEY, type mep2.(NOTE: You may not see any text appear on the screen while typing mep2).
    6 - Release the shift key.
    7 - You will now be prompted to enter the Network MEP code. (it will also state how many attempts left)
    8 - Enter the Unlock Code.
    9 - Enter Return/Enter.
    10 - The Blackberry Z10 should then be unlocked.

Each Blackberry Z10 mobile phone has an unique unlock code. You can buy the unique unlock code for your Blackberry Z10 mobile phone using the form above.
    I am trying to find the mep code using the above information and I can't find it. Any ideas?

PS I am trying to do this on my z30
    10-18-13 07:58 PM
    How can I tell if my device is locked or unlocked does it say somewhere in the settings ( and i got it on contract from rogers so i understand that it should be locked I'm just curious if it tells you somewhere)

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10
    10-18-13 09:37 PM
    Got a code from Telus today to unlock my Z10. Cost $35

Sent From My BlackBerry Z10 Powered By An Unlicensed Nuclear Accelerator
    10-19-13 04:55 AM
    How can I tell if my device is locked or unlocked does it say somewhere in the settings ( and i got it on contract from rogers so i understand that it should be locked I'm just curious if it tells you somewhere)

Settings>security and privacy >sim card. At tge bottom it will say "phone network lock" under tgat it says locked or unlocked.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 05:02 AM
    Damn, unlocking the legacy blackberries used to cost like $15.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 07:28 AM
    Settings>security and privacy >sim card. At the bottom it will say "phone network lock" under that it says locked or unlocked.

Posted via CB10
    So if it says Unlocked twice down there I guess I'm unlocked. Thanks

10-19-13 10:24 AM
    So if it says Unlocked twice down there I guess I'm unlocked. Thanks

You should have three "unlocked" categories at the bottom. "Network" "Network subset" "Service provider". If "Service provider" is locked, so is your phone.
    10-19-13 11:11 AM
    You should have three "unlocked" categories at the bottom. "Network" "Network subset" "Service provider". If "Service provider" is locked, so is your phone.
    So beside "service provider "it says unlocked but I got it on contract from rogers so shouldn't it be locked (I'm not complaining I'm just confused) does that mean I got an unlocked phone on contract
    Where do I find the unlock procedure for my Z10?-img_00000303.png

10-19-13 01:31 PM
    So beside "service provider "it says unlocked but I got it on contract from rogers so shouldn't it be locked (I'm not complaining I'm just confused) does that mean I got an unlocked phone on contract

Still locked, although putting in a SIM from one of Rogers' subsidiaries (like Fido) should work without any extra effort.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 01:46 PM
    Still locked, although putting in a SIM from one of Rogers' subsidiaries (like Fido) should work without any extra effort.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think Rogers SIMs will work in a Fido phone, and vice-versa. From experience. Granted, it was a full-size SIM that was cut smaller so I don't know if that had anything to do with it...

"Better a broken promise than none at all" (Mark Twain). Remember that, complainers. Via Q10.
    10-19-13 01:54 PM
    I don't think Rogers SIMs will work in a Fido phone, and vice-versa. From experience. Granted, it was a full-size SIM that was cut smaller so I don't know if that had anything to do with it...

"Better a broken promise than none at all" (Mark Twain). Remember that, complainers. Via Q10.
    I remember putting my Fido MicroSIM into a Rogers Z10 back on Feb 5 and it worked.

Posted via CB10
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    10-19-13 02:26 PM
    this is how to unlock a z10 ??
    06-20-14 05:48 AM
    this is how to unlock a z10 ??
    Settings > Security and Privacy > SIM card > Tap the "Unlock Network" button. Enter the code. (You will have ten tries before the phone mep locks for all eternity to your branded network. So, make sure the code is right... in other words, stop if it doesn't work).
    06-20-14 07:19 AM