Question is pretty simple. I want the Z10 off contract. Where is it available?
    02-01-13 11:29 PM
    Bell,Rogers I know for sure! Haven't heard anything from Telus or fido and the rest yet!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-01-13 11:32 PM
    Bell,Rogers I know for sure! Haven't heard anything from Telus or fido and the rest yet!

Fido is selling it for $599 just like Rogers. Telus has not said anything like you said as well.
    02-01-13 11:36 PM

Do you know their prices?

Fido seems to have it for 600$.
    Rogers doesn't show the price other than 3 year agreement.
    Bell won't show me the price other than 3 year agreement.
    Telus says it ships February 12th.

Do you think FutureShop will also sell them outright?
    02-01-13 11:38 PM
    Oh, and Koodo has it for 550$ - 150$ tab. Do they sell outright or not?
    02-01-13 11:40 PM
    Do you know their prices?

Fido seems to have it for 600$.
    Rogers doesn't show the price other than 3 year agreement.
    Bell won't show me the price other than 3 year agreement.
    Telus says it ships February 12th.

Do you think FutureShop will also sell them outright?
    Rogers is selling it for $600 just as Fido is.
    02-01-13 11:46 PM
    You have to read the fine print. Rogers is selling it for 599$ on select month to month plans. Not sure if that means you can just walk in and buy one when they are in stores.
    02-02-13 12:01 AM
    You have to read the fine print. Rogers is selling it for 599$ on select month to month plans. Not sure if that means you can just walk in and buy one when they are in stores.
    It does mean that because month to month is the exact thing as buying the phone outright just having a plan without a contract.
    02-02-13 12:06 AM
    I misunderstood the OP then. I thought he wanted to just walk in and buy the phone, then walk out.
    02-02-13 12:08 AM
    Bell is 650 I believe
    02-02-13 12:15 AM
    I misunderstood the OP then. I thought he wanted to just walk in and buy the phone, then walk out.
    You understood me 100%.

I want to walk in and walk out with a phone.
    02-02-13 05:50 PM
    You understood me 100%.

I want to walk in and walk out with a phone.
    Koodo is 550 no contract , already in stock waiting for monday ... But I checked and you cannot extend the one year warrenty.
    02-02-13 05:53 PM
    Koodo is 550 no contract , already in stock waiting for monday ... But I checked and you cannot extend the one year warrenty.
    Okay, so Koodo actually sells off contract. I thought they had a policy that they only sell with tab.
    02-02-13 11:40 PM
    I called a bunch of carrier boutiques and FutureShop in Montreal and none will sell the Z10 off contract...
    02-03-13 10:03 PM
    I get what you mean now about "no contract" possibly meaning you still have to buy and cancel the cheapest plan ...

I'll be pretty choked at the Koodo sales staff that told me $550 final , but that I'd have to find the unlock code , because I asked them specifically if I could buy it , walk away and unlock it myself , and they answered yes and said I didn't have to buy a Koodo plan.

I would still be interested in buying the z-10's outright from another seller that would A: not force me into a plan and B: have extended warranty.

Anyone find anything new on this front ?
    02-03-13 11:53 PM
    Currently with bell on a 3 year term with 1 year still remaining. Went to the Bell store yesterday to preorder and told them I want it for the "month to month" price and they said OK. Paid $150 plus taxes to preorder and they said I would be paying the rest on tuesday.

Moral of the story: You can buy as many z10's outright as you want as long as you have the same number of voice/ data plans.
    02-04-13 01:06 AM
    Currently with bell on a 3 year term with 1 year still remaining. Went to the Bell store yesterday to preorder and told them I want it for the "month to month" price and they said OK. Paid $150 plus taxes to preorder and they said I would be paying the rest on tuesday.

Moral of the story: You can buy as many z10's outright as you want as long as you have the same number of voice/ data plans.
    So I would have to be with said company... I have friends that are with Koodo. JACKPOT!
    02-04-13 10:18 AM
    I get what you mean now about "no contract" possibly meaning you still have to buy and cancel the cheapest plan ...

I'll be pretty choked at the Koodo sales staff that told me $550 final , but that I'd have to find the unlock code , because I asked them specifically if I could buy it , walk away and unlock it myself , and they answered yes and said I didn't have to buy a Koodo plan.

I would still be interested in buying the z-10's outright from another seller that would A: not force me into a plan and B: have extended warranty.

Anyone find anything new on this front ?
    Are you with Koodo or not?
    02-04-13 10:19 AM
    Just came back from Koodo and they wouldn't sell me the phone nor any phone for that matter. Total BS.
    02-05-13 12:08 PM
    Just came back from Koodo and they wouldn't sell me the phone nor any phone for that matter. Total BS.
    Did you make sure on their website that this specific location allowed for off contract sales?
    02-05-13 12:49 PM
    I picked my z10 up from Koodo this morning. $550 no contract and no cancelation fees if you more to another provider.
    02-05-13 01:00 PM
    Did you make sure on their website that this specific location allowed for off contract sales?
    I can buy any phone on their website no issue except for the Z10 which says only in store. I went to an official Koodo store so my belief was that if I can buy online no contract and no strings that the same policy would hold when you go to the Koodo store.

BTW - Store in question is Dufferin Mall in Toronto so don't waste your time there folks.
    02-05-13 01:04 PM
    02-05-13 01:05 PM
    Question is pretty simple. I want the Z10 off contract. Where is it available?
    Ok if you watch Kevins video he paid $650 plus all taxes.
    I pressume The Me , you want a Unlocked phone so you can decide the provider and just sign up with them?
    02-05-13 01:05 PM
    Just left rogers and although they advertise the Z10 for $600.00, they will not sell it without a contract.
    02-05-13 01:10 PM
46 12