Anyone know when banking app for TD Canada Trust going to release as well as I'm on the Bell network and have Bell TV as part of my data package yet can't use it as Bell hasn't released the App for it. They advertise it so where is it! Anyone else waiting for their must have App to release?

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 08:51 AM
    Sorry I cannot answer I am finishing playing Osmos on my Android tablet.

Then I will show the children National Geographic discovery, then I will check my bank and then my air travel company.

My Blackberry device is fine for readings epubs though... Well, the apps are not as good as in Android but it's still sufficient.
    02-26-13 08:57 AM
    Check the apps forum. TD is coming soon.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...tually-775043/

"@ShadowRaine Great Q, we're testing our Bberry10 app now, no official release date yet."
    02-26-13 09:03 AM
    lol you think BB are responsible for when apps are released get a grip. When the app is built and released and ready from x developer they will be released.BB can only wait on devs finishing nothing more.
    02-26-13 09:04 AM
    Anyone know when banking app for TD Canada Trust going to release as well as I'm on the Bell network and have Bell TV as part of my data package yet can't use it as Bell hasn't released the App for it. They advertise it so where is it! Anyone else waiting for their must have App to release?

Posted via CB10
    Bookmark this on your home screen. It's the same as having the TD app.

https://wcpo.tdgroup.com/wireless/se...?source=BBerry

Posted from my Z10.
    skibnik likes this.
    02-26-13 09:05 AM
    lol you think BB are responsible for when apps are released get a grip. When the app is built and released and ready from x developer they will be released.BB can only wait on devs finishing nothing more.
    I never blamed BlackBerry for not releasing any apps what I posted was Bell has been advertising Bell TV on the Z10 but hasn't released the App yet.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 12:05 PM
    I was hoping more of the announced apps would have been out by now but I also knew that buying a Z10 on day one was buying into some unknown.

Apps will come, patients is the key here.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 12:08 PM
    Wait until after the US launch
    02-26-13 12:09 PM
    Sorry I cannot answer I am finishing playing Osmos on my Android tablet.

Then I will show the children National Geographic discovery, then I will check my bank and then my air travel company.

My Blackberry device is fine for readings epubs though... Well, the apps are not as good as in Android but it's still sufficient.
    And you felt a need to troll this post because??

OP, talk to Bell about the Bell apps, I know Rogers had their account software loaded with a small update when I first turned on my Z10 for the first time.

I'm waiting on Scotia Bank to release an app. They didn't have a BBOS app, and I have a feeling they won't have a BB10 app either But mobile banking on the browser makes up for the lack of app. And that's what most of these apps are, a portal to the main mobile website (on iOS it was to cover up the lackluster safari browser)
    02-26-13 12:16 PM
    Bookmark this on your home screen. It's the same as having the TD app.

https://wcpo.tdgroup.com/wireless/se...?source=BBerry

Posted from my Z10.
    So even when I do some maintenance and clear my browser cookies, this is going to remember my login ID name just like the app does?
    02-26-13 12:28 PM
    Who cares about apps when the browser is so good?
    Apps are designed for inferior OS.
    Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 12:32 PM
    Why do people think is it BB is responsibility for when and app is developed and released??????
    02-26-13 12:39 PM
    So even when I do some maintenance and clear my browser cookies, this is going to remember my login ID name just like the app does?
    For some reason you will have to refresh the page and it will show your remembered login. This is no longer the case for me now though, not sure why but I no longer have to refresh the page.

Posted from my Z10.
    02-26-13 12:41 PM