So I install whatsapp and it works as it should for a while or until I reboot the phone. Once I reboot the phone the names of my contacts in the favorites list disappear and clicking on them doesn't populate their info anymore either. Also the contacts section goes completely blank. It also un associates with the hub as well. the only thing that fixes it back to normal is to un install the app. Then reinstall it. Until the next reboot or man few hours goes by and it does it again.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 09:20 AM
    So I install whatsapp and it works as it should for a while or until I reboot the phone. Once I reboot the phone the names of my contacts in the favorites list disappear and clicking on them doesn't populate their info anymore either. Also the contacts section goes completely blank. It also un associates with the hub as well. the only thing that fixes it back to normal is to un install the app. Then reinstall it. Until the next reboot or man few hours goes by and it does it again.
    No. Just refresh the WhatsApp Contacts list. Wait for it to complete. Then refresh Favourites. Wait for it to complete.

I think I have typed this message a zillion times all over this forum.
    03-15-13 09:33 AM
    Yeh what pandapurple said.

I've found if you restart ur phone for whatever reason, whatsapp contacts show once the hub has fully restarted.

And refreshing helps too...

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 09:48 AM
    Ok I got the list back to normal. But why is it doing this in the first place. After an hour or two the list goes weird again until I refresh it again.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 09:55 AM
    Always amaze me why some people have all kind of issues with app installation. I always find my apps work out of installation, if not a little common sense trouble shoot should fix it

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 09:58 AM
    Always amaze me why some people have all kind of issues with app installation. I always find my apps work out of installation, if not a little common sense trouble shoot should fix it

Posted via CB10
    If you read and comprehended my post you'd understand installation isn't the problem.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 10:09 AM

Posted via CB10
    A lot of people are (a) impatient, expecting everything happens instantly, and/or (b) unfamiliar with troubleshooting concepts, and/or (c) quick to whine.

Posted via CB10
    pandapurple likes this.
    03-15-13 10:26 AM
    Refreshing isn't helping me! Nor is rebooting. Any other suggestions

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 11:02 AM

Posted via CB10
    Have a look around...he's not the only one with this problem
    03-15-13 11:10 AM
    Instead of bashing someone else why don't you search!?

Did you try this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=781410

Or even this http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=781950
    Which pretty much has the same name/ problem as your thread

Remember people there's a search button.. or at least a bb10 apps section for bb10 apps lol

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 11:43 AM
    Bashing? Are you for real! Read the thread. Simply asked a question. Yes I do know how to search and already did. Nothing helped. I assume that's what the forums are for i.e asking questions or providing advice. Thanks all the same.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 11:49 AM
    Bashing? Are you for real! Read the thread. Simply asked a question. Yes I do know how to search and already did. Nothing helped. I assume that's what the forums are for i.e asking questions or providing advice. Thanks all the same.

Posted via CB10
    I wasn't talking about you (I was talking about the OP) the mods removed the post of the OP bashing someone else

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 12:30 PM
    i cant message from the contacts page, only from my favourites tab
    03-15-13 01:46 PM
    It would help the OP a lot if he posted the thread in the correct forum.

Under the 'Blackberry Hub' go to 'Blackberry 10 Apps'. there's about a dozen or more threads there about whatzap or whatever you call it.

Try posting your question there.
    habs_fan likes this.
    03-15-13 01:55 PM
    No. Just refresh the WhatsApp Contacts list. Wait for it to complete. Then refresh Favourites. Wait for it to complete.

I think I have typed this message a zillion times all over this forum.
    How do u do this

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 01:56 PM
    My problem that the new version of whatsapp i can't send files form media files, files can only be sent from the whatsapp chat !!

Please try to fix it in the new update
    03-15-13 05:01 PM
    I have done the refresh contacts and refresh favorites several times but it still will not add a new contact. Any ideas?
    07-09-13 04:23 AM