Got your message and reviewed the log. It seems like we keep trying every 2 minutes, and either get a timeout or disconnect error every time.

Have you tried restarting the hub? (5 diagonal swipes down from the upper-right corner)
    11-22-13 06:01 PM
    Got your message and reviewed the log. It seems like we keep trying every 2 minutes, and either get a timeout or disconnect error every time.

Have you tried restarting the hub? (5 diagonal swipes down from the upper-right corner)
    I've just restarted the hub, will leave it 10 mins then force close whatsapp and try again. Will keep you posted.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 06:04 PM
    Hmm doesn't seem to have done the trick, still no integration or notifications and no sent messages synced with hub either. In fact hub whatsapp section shows zero whatsapp messages.
    I've tried deleting and reinstalling earlier today as well, no luck.
    Any other ideas?

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 06:18 PM
    The only idea I have left is to try a clean OS reinstall. I understand that's the worst possible suggestion, but that's really the only way to "reinstall the hub" and may fix the problem. The hub is actually surprisingly fragile, and there's really no way to tell what broken it. Its possible some of its internal data got corrupted by something.

What else do you have that's integrated with the hub? Any other social/messaging apps?
    11-22-13 06:43 PM
    Try to se if you had activated in the hub. Hub administration an that whatsapp is activated yo get it on the hub the messages, normally in 10.2 you can chose to see it only in the app

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 07:40 PM
    Hope we have broadcast option available soon..

Sent by Sanjiv from my BlackBerry Q10 using Vodafone, Gujarat, India.Q10SQN100-3/10.2.0.1767
    11-23-13 11:26 PM
    No issue with mine..

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 11:30 PM
    The only idea I have left is to try a clean OS reinstall. I understand that's the worst possible suggestion, but that's really the only way to "reinstall the hub" and may fix the problem. The hub is actually surprisingly fragile, and there's really no way to tell what broken it. Its possible some of its internal data got corrupted by something.

What else do you have that's integrated with the hub? Any other social/messaging apps?
    Thanks for your help anyway.
    I did a full clean wipe when this Os came out, will do another when the next Os comes out as it's such a pain to restore everything.
    Whatsapp and BBM are the only social apps I use.

Shame the hub is so fragile, you should get in touch with BlackBerry to get their help with making this more developer friendly.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 05:21 PM
33 12