So me and 3 friends headed to Detroit and Ann Arbor for the winter classic (Go Leafs). So another buddy of mine has the Q5, I have the Z10. So before heading over the border (we are Canadian) we call Telus a.d get a roaming package for the States. We'll, pretty much as soon as we got to the US side, our phones were not the same. Calls wouldn't work half the time. Data was all over the place and the phone was laggy and slow. So I'm assuming some of this hate must be provider specific meaning their is something wrong with their network causing the BlackBerry to miss behave. If I were to live in the Detroit area, I sure wouldn't want to stick with BlackBerry. Anyone else notice this?

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 07:37 PM
    Wow! Sorry you had that experience. I do not have ATT but I know several who do and they have not complained about problems like this. Could it be because you were roaming at the time?
    01-06-14 07:58 PM
    We're you possibly not in a 4g or 3g area?

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 08:06 PM
    I think I read somewhere on these threads that the U.S. market is trying to kill BlackBerry. Maybe this is all part of the conspiracy?
    01-06-14 08:10 PM
    Maybe it was cause of roaming it was just very strange how the phone was acting weird like that.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 08:11 PM
    Could it be weather related. Towers jammed by lots of traffic? Super cold weather (well, balmy for you Canadians!)
    01-06-14 08:42 PM
    So me and 3 friends headed to Detroit and Ann Arbor for the winter classic (Go Leafs). So another buddy of mine has the Q5, I have the Z10. So before heading over the border (we are Canadian) we call Telus a.d get a roaming package for the States. We'll, pretty much as soon as we got to the US side, our phones were not the same. Calls wouldn't work half the time. Data was all over the place and the phone was laggy and slow. So I'm assuming some of this hate must be provider specific meaning their is something wrong with their network causing the BlackBerry to miss behave. If I were to live in the Detroit area, I sure wouldn't want to stick with BlackBerry. Anyone else notice this?

Posted via CB10
    What is your model STL? Type "myver" says quotes in your response.

For what it's worth I am an AT&T user in the Washington DC metro area and no issues like the one you describe.

Posted via CB10 on a Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    01-06-14 08:58 PM

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like normal AT&T service...

J/k

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 09:10 PM