This probably happened because you more than likely have emails synced in your inbox with this signature. The keyboard learning curve also goes through email history to learn.
    Oh okay, I'll check that. Thanks

Black Tie Z10
    04-30-13 12:02 PM
    I still don't see it. It is just a suggestion substitution for heavens sake. :S

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10 10.0.10.85 on Rogers
    How did you do that?

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 12:41 PM
    This probably happened because you more than likely have emails synced in your inbox with this signature. The keyboard learning curve also goes through email history to learn.
    +1
    04-30-13 12:43 PM
    Bb10 scans all your documents, emails and texts to learn how you wrote and customize the dictionary. This is why my phone knows I swear a lot lol
    What's wrong with this picture?-img_20130408_175846.jpg

But you said you came from an IPhone previously. You probably had emails on your that got imported from your email that you sent with your iPhone that had that signature

Posted via CB10
    h20work and bobshine like this.
    04-30-13 12:46 PM
    Settings>Language and Input>Prediction and Correction>Word Substitution>Add Shortcut.
    Type the newly created shortcut in a message and the substitution appears on the space bar. Press space to implement it and then backspace the last letter, it then shows up on the keyboard as in my screenshot.

Posted via CB10
    John Pawling likes this.
    04-30-13 02:18 PM
    Attachment 156389

Black Tie Z10
    This image is so clearly edited that it's not even funny.... At least do a good photoshop, haha
    04-30-13 02:28 PM
    I don't believe the image was edited but I do trust BlackBerry keyboard and the only logical way to explain that is

BlackBerry keyboard is smart enough to learn from your email and gives suggestions accordingly as other members suggested

regards

Posted via my amazing Z10 running10.1.0.1609
    04-30-13 02:34 PM
    I don't believe the image was edited but I do trust BlackBerry keyboard and the only logical way to explain that is

BlackBerry keyboard is smart enough to learn from your email and gives suggestions accordingly as other members suggested

regards

Just look at it.... It's edited
    04-30-13 02:54 PM
    Again, I did not edit anything. I was just surprised to see that coming up as a suggested sentence. Unlike your contribution, many have pointed out that the BlackBerry learns words from all over, emails other texts or whatever. What I can't figure out is where it learned the sent from iphone thing. I have not sent anything from an apple device since I got the Z10. That's why I thought it got picked up from my sim card that I had in my iphone4. Please stop the disingenuous accusations. Thanks

Black Tie Z10
    04-30-13 03:26 PM
    Again, I did not edit anything. I was just surprised to see that coming up as a suggested sentence. Unlike your contribution, many have pointed out that the BlackBerry learns words from all over, emails other texts or whatever. What I can't figure out is where it learned the sent from iphone thing. I have not sent anything from an apple device since I got the Z10. That's why I thought it got picked up from my sim card that I had in my iphone4. Please stop the disingenuous accusations. Thanks

Black Tie Z10
    Of course the Z10 learns words and phrases, most people know that by now. It's not even surprising that it would suggest your email signature ... But NEVER, have I seen a suggested word or phrase ANYWHERE but on the silver line. So unless your Z is glitching out, that my friend, is a forgery
    ddlax22 likes this.
    04-30-13 03:41 PM

Black Tie Z10
    What about others replying to your emails you receive on your BlackBerry?

04-30-13 03:57 PM
    Of course the Z10 learns words and phrases, most people know that by now. It's not even surprising that it would suggest your email signature ... But NEVER, have I seen a suggested word or phrase ANYWHERE but on the silver line. So unless your Z is glitching out, that my friend, is a forgery
    Well, I guess it glitched out then. Oh my gosh, I better return it and buy an iphone5 and retire from trolling. People really need to relax and accept that things really do happen sometimes. It doesn't make them liars and photo shop artists. I'm quite disappointed in the reaction to this. I joined the site when I got my Z10 to enjoy people loving the product, growing the company and sharing experiences. Now I get attacked by people I thought were supportive. Really disappointed right now. Especially after meeting a colleague last night over coffee to help her with her new Z10. That's my 6th convert. For all who assume and accuse, put mind in gear before mouth in motion. For others, thanks for your support and "Sell like hell "

Black Tie Z10
    tinker2000 likes this.
    04-30-13 04:02 PM
    This thread should be closed before it turns into a huge argument..

Posted via CB10 - FINALLY
    04-30-13 04:12 PM
    This thread should be closed before it turns into a huge argument..

Unfortunately lately like 90% of the threads turn into arguments.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 04:17 PM
    If he had edited it it surely would have been better placed. It doesn't take an expert graphic designer to line up a text string in photoshop. I'm not for one minute even going to attempt to say why it was there, but its too badly edited for it to be edited
    04-30-13 04:20 PM
    Well, I guess it glitched out then. Oh my gosh, I better return it and buy an iphone5 and retire from trolling. People really need to relax and accept that things really do happen sometimes. It doesn't make them liars and photo shop artists. I'm quite disappointed in the reaction to this. I joined the site when I got my Z10 to enjoy people loving the product, growing the company and sharing experiences. Now I get attacked by people I thought were supportive. Really disappointed right now. Especially after meeting a colleague last night over coffee to help her with her new Z10. That's my 6th convert. For all who assume and accuse, put mind in gear before mouth in motion. For others, thanks for your support and "Sell like hell "

Black Tie Z10
    I get what you are saying. The problem here is that you started a thread and it took 10 posts to even reveal what the purpose of your post was. 10 posts....plenty of time for things to get derailed unfortunately. Perhaps your initial post could have been a tad more detailed? Just my five cents.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    04-30-13 04:26 PM
    I get what you are saying. The problem here is that you started a thread and it took 10 posts to even reveal what the purpose of your post was. 10 posts....plenty of time for things to get derailed unfortunately. Perhaps your initial post could have been a tad more detailed? Just my five cents.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    Yeah, your probably right. I was just chatting with my brother over my lunch break and I just couldn't believe what I was looking at. I opened up compose new text and the same thing happened. I immediately screenshot it and came straight here the see what the heck is going on. I guess I just rushed the thread and should have explained more. Might have made a difference. Thanks, lesson learned.

Black Tie Z10
    bintheredundat likes this.
    04-30-13 04:39 PM
    Unfortunately lately like 90% of the threads turn into arguments.

Posted via CB10
    While unfortunate, this is true.

ray689 likes this.
    05-01-13 12:00 PM
43 12