So far me that's how it's been, I keep wanting to add Gmail back but as it stands my battery has lasted from yesterday 6:00am and is currently on 14 % left. The time here is 17:00 pm. Compared to 4 hours. Now that's with simple browsing of Internet, BBM and 2 calls lasting about 30 min each.

Posted via CB10
    Yes I have Gmail, but it sounds very odd and funny that Gmail should cause the problem!

Posted via CB10 ~ Join the One And Only active News channel on BBM Channels just add C000E96C1 ~
    05-31-13 07:55 AM
    Don't use the PlayBook charger, always use the one that came with your phone, there is a difference. Also I turned off my LTE and just use regular 3G. I found my battery life improved a lot and the difference is only noticeable if streaming YouTube. I am constantly on my phone with texts and emails so it was a drag having to charge all the time, I can get about 7 hours of heavy use.

Posted via Z10 awesome sauce CB10
    As a matter of fact blackberry sells a Z10 quick charger on their website. It is in fact a PlayBook charger.... There is no problem using a PlayBook charger. Many Many people here in the crackberry world do. All USB chargers are the same voltage, but a different amperage and the phone regulates automatically how much amperage it needs. There is absolutely no problem using a different charger, where are you guy learning this? Sure trickle charge it once in a while which is good for a battery, but according to you installing a larger altenator in a car will cause your car battery to die? Just not true...

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 07:56 AM
    Be Bold and wait....keep calm and keep checking for updates?
    05-31-13 08:22 AM
    he siad " SOMETHING GOT STUCK!!!"

now do you get it?
    05-31-13 08:26 AM
    I use Hotmail mail and calendar and the Gmail email. I receive notifications for Facebook and Twitter mentions both with only LED.
    As for the charger I say this from personal experience, the PlayBook charger sometimes didn't charge at all for me. Using the one from the box solved the problem and I bought an extra one for my office. It was a simple fix for me.
    In my vehicle I use the ibolt xProDock and only connect if traveling for more than 15 minutes. Living in a small city doesn't happen often, only 250000 people.
    I am running 10.1.0.273 on Sasktel network in Regina, SK Canada.
    Reading the forums I tinker my settings to make the most out my battery life, just sharing my personal experience.

Posted via Z10 awesome sauce CB10
    05-31-13 09:33 AM
30 12