Planning to buy a decent screen protector. I bought mine for 2usd and damn it sucks.

So here's my criteria for a good screen protector , hope you can give advice.

First it won't reduce the screen clarity or clearness. I want mine crisp :3

Next, it won't smudge. My protector smudge a lot from body oil from my fingers. I blame my protector since I didn't experienced this when my Z10 was naked.

Well can get recommend something? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 02:08 PM
    04-29-13 02:10 PM
    I currently have an iSmooth. They come in packs of three. Same quality as Zagg but they don't rip you off, in my opinion.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    04-29-13 02:12 PM
    I don't know if there is a crystal clear protector that doesn't smudge. And I don't think there is a smudgeless screen protector that is crystal clear.

The smudgeless ones normally have a matte finish.

I have a Ghost Armor one and really like it but it still does smudge when my hands get sweaty.
    04-29-13 02:17 PM
    I have Ghost Armor as well. It works great for protection of small scratches as it "heals" itself. It is not completely smudge proof... but it is a touch screen after all, so I expect to get finger prints on it as I use it.
    04-29-13 02:20 PM
    Bodyguard is pretty good leaves no air bubbles. comes with a pair of two screen protectors. no glare

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 02:21 PM
    Meh I have the Verizon branded protectors and they work beautifully. No bubbles on mine and just works. No problems with them yet and they are extremely easy to put on.

You get 3 in a pack and I believe it is $12.99.
    04-29-13 02:23 PM
    I have been using tru protection screen protector. I use them on all my devices and love how they feel. Loose nothing with screen response. Plus you get two in one pack can split with a friend or have a spare. Not that I have needed it.
    But my brother has had a nail go directly against the screen of the phone and only a scratch on the protector was found. saved the day

Posted from My Z10 via CB10
    04-29-13 03:52 PM
    I bought a ZAGG HD and did NOT like it at all. Plus Best Buy was getting $25.00 at the time for a single protector. I know about the guarantee, but you pay a few bucks for shipping so even if you replace it twice under the warranty it's still no bargain. Very plastic feel, but beyond that, made my phone look 3 years old with the orange peel effect and little "dinks" on the surface from normal use. Tricky to install as well, although I got it near perfect,. Then someone recommended a Spigen Ultra Crystal (Ultimate Clarity.) It literally looks like glass, as if nothing is there, was easy to install to perfection (dry) and maintains excellent screen sensitivity. Plus they cost $13.00 or so for TWO. AND got them in 3 days. Highly recommended- I never heard of them before a couple of weeks ago either......
    04-29-13 04:05 PM
    I have ordered a krusell screenprotector for my Z10

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 04:25 PM
    Take a look at this

05-11-13 04:18 AM
    05-11-13 04:36 AM
    i got the original bb screen guard with my phone and i am loving it
    the screen looks very good and it does attract finger prints bt a wipe with a clean cloth solves that problem
    i dint get any scratch on the screen guard like the cheap ones get and i love it
    05-11-13 05:26 AM