Just curious... it was quite a few months ago that that story was published.

Is that one million unit sale ever consummated? Is that one million units count in the total number of Z10's out there?

I wish I saw more of these incredible phones in public. Something (advertising? marketing? promotions?) has to be done to get the awareness out there. I don't care if they give a million away to college students in one state as a promotion. Let them loose and let people talk about it.

What's a million here or a million there. Eventually it's got to capture the public eye and their imagination... and their wallet.
    09-03-13 07:23 PM
    Just curious... it was quite a few months ago that that story was published.

Is that one million unit sale ever consummated? Is that one million units count in the total number of Z10's out there?

I wish I saw more of these incredible phones in public. Something (advertising? marketing? promotions?) has to be done to get the awareness out there. I don't care if they give a million away to college students in one state as a promotion. Let them loose and let people talk about it.

What's a million here or a million there. Eventually it's got to capture the public eye and their imagination... and their wallet.
    BlackBerry Partner Purchases One Million BlackBerry 10 Smartphones | CrackBerry.com
    I think that as Kevin pointed out, these devices are being sold into our possession from the carriers.
    I agree with him that only carriers would order such numbers.
    Even within certain governmental departments, they don't order that many devices.
    It's also highly unlikely that BlackBerry would divulge their direct sales client lists and numbers for contractual privacy concerns.
    09-03-13 07:36 PM