It's complicated.

I started out being cheap, planning to buy a truck and cut back on the technology, so I bought a Q5 to swap with my Z10 just to stave off boredom....

Then I spent a lot more than I thought I would on vacation....truck went out the window for the time being....

Then I thought, okay, no truck, smaller purchase, Passport and a new tablet, probably a Nexus....

Then last night my refrigerator died...

Rocking the Z10 and the Q5 for the foreseeable future now.

Posted via CB10
    CygnusX-1 likes this.
    08-06-14 04:08 PM
    The form factor of the z10 fits. I will upgrade to whatever is closest to that size that serves my purpose. It would be nice if I could stay with a BB.
    08-06-14 04:22 PM
    Waiting patiently for the reviews on the Passport once it's released. If all is good, I will make the change. I'm happy with my Z10 but the Passport looks real interesting.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 05:33 PM
    What's your next device? For me the time has come. My Z10 is TRULY the best device I have ever owned but 15+ months in, and a few things are finally getting to me. My Z10 battery, have the bundle, but use both everyday. The Speaker is way too quiet for what I need now, both on calls and when viewing media. The Camera, definitely need something better when taking low-light, night time photos.

Would still love a Z30. Can still get one new for $250. However... the Passport is a month away and has definitely caught my attention, even with a bigger price tag! I'm sure many Z10 owners are in a similar situation. What's your next device? Definitely leaning in the way of this sexy beast!

Attachment 289231

Via The BlackBerry Z10 Experience.
    I do agree. I feel that Z10
    Is outdated device. The screen is way off key, I've been noticing of late call quality is really low the speakers are not good as before. The phone starts feeling very uncomfortable in hands. It's time to drop this baby off to the kindergarten.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 05:55 PM
    Considering the LG G3 or Nexus 5.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 07:16 PM
    It's complicated.

I started out being cheap, planning to buy a truck and cut back on the technology, so I bought a Q5 to swap with my Z10 just to stave off boredom....

Then I spent a lot more than I thought I would on vacation....truck went out the window for the time being....

Then I thought, okay, no truck, smaller purchase, Passport and a new tablet, probably a Nexus....

Then last night my refrigerator died...

Rocking the Z10 and the Q5 for the foreseeable future now.

Posted via CB10
    Life is what happens while you're making other plans.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 07:29 PM
    I'll keep my Z10 until next February. Make it a nice 2 years. At that point I will try a Passport.

Posted via CB10
    haringfish likes this.
    08-06-14 07:31 PM
    I don't want a hardware qwerty keyboard anymore. BlackBerry just does a fine job with there onscreen keyboard. Also word prediction and correction works nicer on a touch device imo.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 07:53 PM
    I just upgraded to the Z30 this past weekend.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30
    08-06-14 07:59 PM
    G3 HTC m8 or wait for nexus 6

Unless BlackBerry announces a new all touch device this fall...

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 08:00 PM
    With T-Mo, so there is nothing to wait for. Would like to upgrade to the Z30, but have no interest in switching to Verizon. Buying an unlock Z30 is not feasible since I am still paying for my Z10. Was hoping that the merger of Sprint and T-Mo might bring BB back, but that is off. Maybe BB and T-Mo will kiss and make up when BB brings out its new phones. BB needs all the outlets it can get, because I don't see the Passport and the Classic selling big. The new Crapple coming out in Sept. will sell very big. BB needs a high end touchscreen.
    08-06-14 08:20 PM
    Sticking with z10, no issues.... but would like speaker louder, that's all

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 08:32 PM
    The issue for me is whether or not I even want a physical keyboard again. The Z10 keyboard is like butter! I would love another full touchscreen, but don't really want to wait until next summer! The Passport is beautiful, but just not certain. Oh decisions decisions...

Via The BlackBerry Z10 Experience.
    08-06-14 08:56 PM
    My third Z10 died and it was not possible to get another one quickly enough from a work/personal connectivity perspective. And I wasn't super excited about buying a fourth. So I bought a nexus 5 for now. I'll test this out for a couple months and then see what the passport has to offer.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    shupor likes this.
    08-06-14 09:53 PM
    Currently flitting back and forth between my z10 and my q10. Looking forward to release of passport and classic but will wait until March/April 2015 before I upgrade - wait for the prices to fall and any teething problems to be sorted. Anyway I reckon the release of 10.3 will give a new lease of life to my current phones and they'll feel like new phones again. Just hope the 10.3 upgrade is not delayed too long after the new phones are released or new gadget envy will start to kick in......
    08-07-14 12:41 AM
    I have both q10 and z10 but I don't think they have much resale value here in the US... which sucks

Posted via CB10
    08-07-14 02:11 AM
    I have been using my Z10 since launch.. Great phone use it for work and personal. I was truly hoping for a new flagship full touch but doesn't look like that is coming anytime soon. I have no interest in going back to qwerty device at this time.

I am going to hold out a little longer and see if a full touch drops but if not I will move on to another brand.
    I agree with this. Might be tempted to the dark side of iPhone as my email usage is pretty minimal nowadays, and the app gap annoys me. Android apps chew through the weak battery on my Z10, and I cannot use Uber or Barclaycard android apps.
    08-07-14 05:00 AM
    Passport

Posted via CB10
    08-07-14 05:03 AM
    I have been using my Z10 since launch.. Great phone use it for work and personal. I was truly hoping for a new flagship full touch but doesn't look like that is coming anytime soon. I have no interest in going back to qwerty device at this time.

I am going to hold out a little longer and see if a full touch drops but if not I will move on to another brand.

The z3 doesn't seem like an upgrade to me (if/when it hits Canada) and either does the Z30 at this stage of the devices life.
    Same here. Z30 isn't much of an upgrade. My big thumbs hate keyboard phones so the Passport is out of question. If no more full touch screen upgrade in a few months, I might start looking to purchase a Jolla phone. Their gestures are what I dreamed to have on my Z10 (i.e. Swipe to close app). They have an ability to use Google Play Store as well. Then I'd look at a Nokia phone just for the Nokia Drive app alone. Nothing is better out there.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-14 06:37 AM
    I upgraded our two Z10s for 2 Z30s through Telus. I got them for free if I renewed a 2 year contract. The price through loyalty and retention was $50 each but they credited my account for $50 plus another $10 for the microSIM since I told them I was giving my old Z10s to my parents which I did.

Then when I went to the dealer...the subsidy price of $50 on a two year got cancelled out from my $50 bill credit that they put on account during my negotiations with Loyalty a day earlier.

Yay! Free Z30s

What Z10 users are upgrading to August 2014-img_20140801_221913.jpg

Here's a snapshot of it's crazy battery life.

What Z10 users are upgrading to August 2014-img_20140806_223625.png

When I get home from work ...I'll take a picture of the super fast 250mbps data transfer speeds of wifi direct between my Z30 and my MacBook Pro and Windows 7 Desktop

Posted via CB10
    08-07-14 08:21 AM
    Upgraded to the Galaxy S5 and sticking with it till my carrier either begins selling BB again or the S5 breaks
    08-07-14 08:41 AM
    Passport. This device is bringing me back to a keyboard! LOL
    08-07-14 08:43 AM
    My third Z10 died and it was not possible to get another one quickly enough from a work/personal connectivity perspective. And I wasn't super excited about buying a fourth. So I bought a nexus 5 for now. I'll test this out for a couple months and then see what the passport has to offer.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    This is exactly why i was forced to switch brands.
    08-07-14 08:44 AM
    Perhaps a slider phone??
    08-07-14 08:47 AM
    need full touch flagship, got a new oneplus one device until the next flagship arrives my contract should be over.
    Thrillz_Kidd likes this.
    08-07-14 08:57 AM
135 1234 ...