Well screwed up my Z10 STL100-1.

Camera wasn't working so went to reload os.

Had problems now have Error BB10-0015

Link doesn't see it any more.

Trying to run this but it's been an hour now. 10.2.0.1767_STL100-1.7z

No idea if it's doing anything.

Any thoughts? Leave this DOS thing going over night?

Hate being such dummy with this stuff.

Thx
    05-20-14 05:38 PM
    What do you see for the past hour? The auto-loader is actually pretty quick, sounds like it is trying to access the bootloader which means the phone needs to be restarted while the autoloader is waiting. If your OS was fully functional this would happen automatically, but since your phone is in a bad state you may need to hold the volume up/down buttons at the same time until it reboots. At that point your phone will start to reboot and your should see the LED turn green and the auto loader start to install.
    05-20-14 05:43 PM
    Thanks. Volume up/down doesn't work.

Turned it on/off then just keep hearing the little noise it makes when you plug it in to the UBS.

Then:

!
    w. bberror. com/bb10-0015

Then it just goes black.

Wonder if it's shot for good.

Thx.
    05-20-14 05:59 PM
    The volume up/down should always work. Was the phone still plugged in when you did it? Was the autoloader still waiting? No matter what happens you should always be able to reflash your BB10 device. Sometimes it feels like I have been holding the volume up/down for too long but then it will reboot as I'm about to give up, sometimes I just need to do it again as it didn't detect I had both held.

It is possible that the autoloader timed out. When it starts you should see a line about it restarting the device, and then accessing the bootloader. If it is waiting at the bootloader line and you don't see the device restart on it's own within 30 seconds, then restart it yourself.
    05-20-14 06:05 PM
    Maybe I have the wrong thing. 10.2.0.1767_STL100-1.7z

All I see is a DOS window and Connecting to Bootrom:

Volume up/down does nothing.
    05-20-14 06:10 PM
    I don't think volume up/down works with STL100-1. You should just press the power button for 20 seconds I think. When it off put the usb cable to your phone and start the autoloader. That's what I did when I bricked my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 06:15 PM
    Vol + and - does not work for STL-100-1.

Its the power button.

Just in case (i had a faulty OS, but not of your scale) you should try checking if the USB reads it (read the DOS thing, it'll take its time, it even has a DOS-STYLE loading bar lol)
    05-20-14 06:41 PM
    Nope same thing.

Tried power button 20 seconds.

'Blackberry' comes up. No Blue Square.

Str8 to the (! ww. bberror /bb10-0015) message.

Me thinks I wrecked my phone.

Thanks for the posts.
    05-20-14 07:14 PM
    Thanks. Volume up/down doesn't work.

Turned it on/off then just keep hearing the little noise it makes when you plug it in to the UBS.

Then:

!

Then it just goes black.

Wonder if it's shot for good.

Thx.
    You sure your using the correct radio for your phone

If: if you have a z10 stl3, make sure your using THAT Autoloader., and not a Z30 by accident
    I'd try flashing Just the radio file.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 07:17 PM
    No, not sure. Never done this before.

This is the one I was trying.

10.2.0.1767_STL100-1.7z
    05-20-14 07:22 PM
    Open your battery cover and remove the battery, on the sticker in the battery compartment there should be a model number.

Holding the Lock button or Volume up/down will work on all models (Playbook, dev a, dev b which is a stl100-1, z series, Q series, etc). Just tried on my stl100-1 and it worked.

When you are at the waiting for bootloader screen it is waiting for the phone to reboot so it can access the bootloader, you may be able to get it to continue at that point by just removing and inserting the battery again as it just needs to get to the initial boot. Make sure you are leaving the cord connected otherwise it will be past the bootloader before you can get it plugged back in.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 08:08 PM
    Open Link. Remove battery from phone and connect to computer. In Link Preferences there is an option to reload device software. It will prompt you to put battery back in. When the phone turns on Link will detect it and reload bootloader. That is how one fixes this issue. No need for Device Manager to recognize phone. This method will recognize the intial startup of the phone and connect to reload software. You will lose any data that has not been backed up but it will restore the phone to working order.
    05-20-14 08:13 PM
    Spyeagle. Still won't do anything in this DOS window. Is that still what I should be trying?

eddy_berry. BB Link preferences. Reload. There was no prompt to insert battery. 'Reset You Device' box comes up. Hold power button down. 3 minutes later 'Error updating. Connection to device could not be established'.

Thanks for the replies BTW guys.
    05-20-14 08:30 PM
    Yh what's on the sticker under the battery?

Posted via CB10
    spyeagle likes this.
    05-20-14 08:34 PM
    Either way should work, just depends if you are trying to reload an official version or a leak. Odd that you cannot get it to restart though, I have had devices in a far worst state. Also have you tried a different USB port? I know on my laptop if its detected my BlackBerry too many times in a row (Unplugging and plugging it back in too many times) it will just stop working on that USB port. Sometimes I even have to reboot my computer.

Did you verify you are using the right file for your model?

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 08:37 PM
    Just tried. BlackBerry 10.1 STL100-1 Autoloader. Nothing. Staring at the same Connecting to Bootrom:

Blackberry STL100-1
    Model: RFG81UW
    05-20-14 08:44 PM
    It happens to me 1 week after updating to 10.2. All my contacts suddenly disappeared, so I decided to restart hoping the problem would resolve. But my Z10 stuck at the 'blackberry' screen. I tried all sorts of solutions provided in crackberry and finally fix the phone by removing the battery and connect it to laptop via USB cable. And then use leak autoloader to update my phone to 10.2.1. The autoloader found my brick Z10 and automatically updated it. Walla...problem solve.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 08:56 PM
    https://mega.co.nz/#!IdcmmBLC!Lqvut3...wFd0qia7FYrTvQ

I think this is the leak that I currently used for my Z10 STL100-1.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 09:02 PM
    Fayzul,

Yeah, might be because I don't know what the heck I'm doing.

Launched this Autoload-STL100-1-10.1.0.1485

The phone is still just stuck like this:

!

Thanks for trying to help me everyone. Appreciate it very much.
    05-20-14 09:04 PM
    Have you tried what I said? Once you get it to stock you can load any leak you want after. Link is made to fix 10-0015 startup error.

Plug it in off with battery out and run restore device. After prompt it starts to find device and that's when you pop in the battery. It will find the phone and restore bootloader before it starts up.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 09:17 PM
    eddy_berry,

Yeah, it just can't seem to connect no matter what. Just get the ! www error.

Fayzul, the link you gave is the 3rd one I've tired. Unless I'm doing it wrong, none seem to work.

Thanks again all. I think I give up for tonight.
    05-20-14 09:41 PM
    Hold on.

Can you pry open the physical back cover (the one with the NFC chip)

Remove the battery.

Somewhere in that battery compartment, it will state something like

"MODEL STL-100-x

you need to figure out the X. is it 1, 2, 3, 4?

I've read other knowledge bases, you may need to load on the previous versions, or latest leaks, but NEVER the same version which you crashed with.
    05-20-14 10:05 PM