You can use the button on the unlock the screen now.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 11:26 PM
    Use the button to unlock the screen now.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 11:27 PM
    I love the text flashing green when it auto corrects. I kinda wish it flashed blue or red but oh well its a nice feature, certainly stops those embarrassing auto corrects.

I also like how it fixed an error when i swipped to unlock in the hub.
    05-16-13 11:33 PM
    also when you change your display pic on BBM it now takes you to the photo editor so you can edit the phone, put any filters or edits to a pic and zoom in and out etc... way better than before
    05-16-13 11:45 PM
    In addition to the above:

1. Ability to set the sync period for more than 30 days (although I still need to figure out how to do this on my BES account with our IT department)

2. Shift backspace key that does what the delete key would do on a PC

3. Keyboard responsiveness and predictability seems to be further improved

4. Possibility to customize alerts

5. Skype

About the feature to see the files on my Mac from my Z10, I only see a blank screen. So I have to do anything on my Mac? Open BlackBerry Link and adjust a setting somewhere?

Posted via CB10
    I totally agree to all the nice enhancements and improvements mentioned above. I'm happy with 10.1 too.

One thing I need to know is the sync period for > 30 days does not apply to Yahoo emails. I see "advanced" setting in Outlook account but no such setting in Yahoo account. Do you shed some light? It's not a big deal though if Yahoo account is limited to 30days. I can go to the web to check oldest emails if i need to.

I like a little feature added in the 10.1 but maybe not everyone notice. The LTE on the status bar shows upper case all the way when mobile data is on; "lte" (lower case) when mobile data is off. I find it very useful because I don't have to double check if mobile data is on or off by doing Setting --> mobile network --> data service. I need to see this on status bar when I'm away from wifi

Posted via CB10 on my adorable Z10
    05-16-13 11:58 PM
    Carriage return has returned to word substitution.
    05-17-13 12:14 AM
    I like that Facebook group notifications in the hub don't require you to go into the browser so see what was written.

Sent from Amber via CB10.
    05-17-13 12:29 AM
    May I please ask if 10.1 has the ability to create groups for emails and text messages? Right now you have to add each person individually and when you are coaching a softball team that is several names and you always have a chance of forgetting someone.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    I'm still on 10.0 but have you tried SMSbyNow for group contacts?

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 12:30 AM
33 12