Am a z10 user and I love the on-screen keyboard cos it is the best I have used in a mobile phone and I love the screen quality too, with 358ppi I think that's decent, the camera does fantastic job at times and I just love the size of this thing, not too big and not too small, just amazing phone.

Posted via CB10
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    05-27-17 11:22 AM
    The Keyboard is why I'm on BlackBerry, there's so much more to offer but the keyboard is next to none.
    05-27-17 11:29 AM
    What is benifit of our reaction to you? What is our benifit to respond you, stop such kind of disgusting threads.
    Ah!

Posted via CB10
    05-27-17 11:31 AM
    What is benifit of our reaction to you? What is our benifit to respond you, stop such kind of disgusting threads.
    Ah!

Posted via CB10
    There are people out there who don't really like androids and iPhones and will happily settle for a more affordable and usable phones like blackberry so this is just to let them have an idea of what they get from any kind of blackberry they wanna buy, and what people using any model love about their phones. So it is not disgusting.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-17 11:39 AM
    That's funny, BlackBerry devices usually carry a premium price tag. The affordable devices are old and/or didn't sell :lol:

Posted via CB10
    05-27-17 11:54 AM
    Z10/Q10 = replaceable battery; Passport OG/SE = big screen w. keyboard

Posted via CB10
    06-03-17 01:27 PM
    My favorite thing! BlackBerries don't get viruses, don't choke you with shoving Bloatware down your throat, don't need a separate app for every action you want to take. I can stream music on the cheap with my data-sipping BB Bold 9900, watch streaming video if I feel like it, carry it around in any little pocket, and even download long audio files for offline listening (new discovery). It is my phone, my emails, my music, my One True Love.

On my Passport, in hand now, I can browse, type, shop, stream videos, catch emails on my wifi, and take pretty good pictures. On my Classic I can do all this more comfortably with the smaller size and the toolbelt! On my Z30 I can have all this and more amazing sound. On my Z10, as previous poster mentioned, all is not too big, not too small, just right-sized and so-sharp screen. On my Q10, I have it all and cute tiny size too.

On all but Z10 and Bold, I use FM radio for local news and favorite radio show. Media cards interchangeable with different piles of music to take along, and if one gets fried and i didnt back it up, all is not lost.

Q10 lost to second place as my favorite phone due to my love of constant audio and cheaper data on the Bold, plus, THAT TOOLBAR!

What's not to love? I'd like to play with a droided-out BlackBerry sometime if I have money to burn, but it will never replace what I have unless the day comes when I have no choice.
    06-03-17 07:07 PM
    forgot to mention Z3 + Leap, I often use the Z3 to browse bc the weaker signal is somehow less buggy in my part of the world, also kinds easier on data than LTE-based phones. The Leap has a nice bright screen, just a backup device with pretty good battery life.
    06-03-17 07:16 PM
    The HUB, the Gesture Navigation, the File Explorer, the OS functionality, the looks, the cascading layer style, on the top of my head...

SihZou Z10/SihZou DTEK50
    06-07-17 08:33 AM
    The hub, particularly how you can increase the size of text on it using the universal font size setting in the settings menu.

Absolutely nothing beats it, not even Blackberry's android hub app.

The keyboard can be more or less replicated with swift key on Android and iOS.
    06-08-17 06:24 AM